What do you think of Ben and Claudia on Star Gate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BONNIEBON

I've been watching SG just because of Ben and Claudia. (the fact that I was an Andromeda fan and Lexa Doing is on helps too). What do you all think?

First off, it's AWESOME to see Ben on TV every week. Feels like scifi Fridays again! :D

I'm really liking Cam, but I can't wait to see him really shine. I think they've been "easing" him into the show, so long time RDA fans don't feel like Ben's being forced down their throats, but I'm starting to really jones for some real Cam action! :naughty:

LOVE Vala!!! She's such a loose cannon :rolly2:, and I think there's some potential there for a bit of a ship with Daniel. :eek: Never thought I'd say that! But it's so true. I hope they end her story arc with a potential for bringing her back, 'cause she's hilarious and brings in some great (and fun) conflict in the SG team.

I'm sure they will find a way to bring Claudia back in the future. It's strange watching Ben hover around Claudia while another guy is the one romantically inter-acting with her. And what about how they make her up? She looks terrible with those white streaks in her hair! I think you're right about easing Ben into the show. They have given Lexa Doing very few lines also. Seems Claudia is getting the lions share of the schenes.

Well, from the point of view of a fan of Stargate-Farscape and Andromeda I have to say that I love it. I totally enjoy the character of Mitchell especially his interaction with Teal'c. Vala and Daniel interaction is just so much fun. Love this two together. And seein Dr. Lam(Rommie) in Stargate is just so cool. Looking forward to see her character developed more. I'm just enjoying the ride. ;)

at first it seemed wierd but they are both such good actors i am pass that now and enjoying them. just wish the scripts were better.

Sorry, guys . . .

butt ugly Lexa Doig is showing what a lousy actor she is . . . :dead: After Rothery, Doig stinks. :evil:

yes, could they try and make Claud's facial appearance any uglier? ;(

I hated Black and Jackson at first. It wasn't funny, it was mean. After Crichton and Aeryn, it seemed even worse. They have grown on me a bit since then. Actually what I mean is I still love Claudia Black as an actress, and I still think Shanks is an a******. :rolleyes:

I am happy to see Mitchell will be allowed to be Crichton instead of O'Neill. I'm enjoying the exchanges between him and Teal'c. :laugh2:

And hey! Christopher Judge has had more lines in one season than in the last 9 put together! I LOVE IT!!!

Suddenly O'Neill looks old, and does not seem to weigh enough . . . :(

Sam is kicking ass as usual. :p

Sorry, guys . . .

butt ugly Lexa Doig is showing what a lousy actor she is . . . :dead: After Rothery, Doig stinks. :evil:

yes, could they try and make Claud's facial appearance any uglier? :mad:

I hated Black and Jackson at first. It wasn't funny, it was mean. After Crichton and Aeryn, it seemed even worse. They have grown on me a bit since then. Actually what I mean is I still love Claudia Black as an actress, and I still think Shanks is an a******. :rolleyes:

I am happy to see Mitchell will be allowed to be Crichton instead of O'Neill. I'm enjoying the exchanges between him and Teal'c. :laugh2:

And hey! Christopher Judge has had more lines in one season than in the last 9 put together! I LOVE IT!!!

Re: Sorry, guys . . .

Texane said:

yes, could they try and make Claud's facial appearance any uglier? :mad:

I can understand if Lexa Doig is not your cup of tea, but to say she's ugly is a laugh! HA!!! Granted, she does not have the conventional beauty because she has a very exotic look, but thats what makes her so beautiful. And she's a pretty good actress too, check out her profile at IMDB.com for more info. And Claudia Black is not ugly either, although I personally would prefer Lexa. Black also has a unique beauty of her own as well. And what's your gripe against Michael Shanks, anyway? What has he done to piss you off? Have you ever met the guy at a convention before you flamed him?

Whitestar

Status
Not open for further replies.