Now WHAT

McHorde-Trooper

Rumor has it that he will take up knitting because it reminds him of Kelnorim(sp?).

I think he might get a solo episode or two where he is the only regular.

I can picture a few different stories related to the Free Jaffa and stuff.

But, it looks like he will be part of SG-1, but what of SG-1? Will any of the regular cast be a part of helping Atlantis out?

coffeecup

Tealc's baby mommy!!!!
I figure now that the guys are free, Tealc will go to a planet, find a ship where he can go to Atlantis, leave SG1 and take up the cause there......................after he stock up on movie from BLOCKBUSTER :)

McHorde-Trooper

Lol :)

Maybe I should start a Fake Rumors thread for SG-1's next season.

The Atlantice Fake Rumors thing was hysterical.

Dave

Custom title not found
Staff member
Supporter
It's a pity he can't go to a bar without getting in a brawl, or to live in an apartment without becoming an accomplice to murder, because he could realy use a break from the SGC.

coffeecup

Tealc's baby mommy!!!!
Yeah, it would be great iffen he could just have a "Quiet day" to himself...................away from SGC.

WONDER WHAT HE WOULD DO..........................ALONE............. No Jack,Sam,Daniel...................

coffeecup

Tealc's baby mommy!!!!
Poor Tealc, he will probably go back to "HOLDING" up the wall............ :(

MsGudBod

Cherokee Pride
Hey, I agree with the fake rumor thing.

In my hiatus from the boards, I find I have become a conspiracy Sister, and I believe "they" surf through the boards lerking :eek: and benefiting from our babble and good Ideas. :smilej:

I see Teal'c spining off with Atlantis... Yeah...Yeah... that's it. ;)

coffeecup

Tealc's baby mommy!!!!
Yeah!!! RIGHT!!!! if Tealc goes to ALANTIS, he will most definitely "DISAPPEAR". :erm:

Texane

Frelling Wicked
If Teal'c goes to Atlantis

(has a Jaffa ever been under water for very long?), he will still have a smart a***d "O'Neill" to play with; the same character is there, just younger.

And will they ever let him get rid of the gold signet? How can he go into a bar and get into a brawl with it "pasted" (via computer) on his forhead??? :D

PTeppic

Reetou Diplomatic Corp
Re: If Teal'c goes to Atlantis

Originally posted by Texane
(has a Jaffa ever been under water for very long?)
In "Demons", when he still had junior to help out, he was "killed" by being tied to a rock and thrown into a pond...
And will they ever let him get rid of the gold signet? How can he go into a bar and get into a brawl with it "pasted" (via computer) on his forhead??? :D
I may have misunderstood your post, but its latex, not CGI. The depth of the "skin" inside the tattoo is a give-away, as is the colour of that skin: they never get it 100% quite right...

McHorde-Trooper

Originally posted by MsGudBod
Hey, I agree with the fake rumor thing.
. .
Cool I'm glad you like the idea. :)

It's been placed in the SG-1 Season 9 board.

(Joke) Season 9 Spoilers and Rumor
http://64.46.119.37/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21568

I look forward to reading any creative additions and / or hearing what you enjoyed from the folks that have shared in the fun.

Ordinarily I wouldn't advertise threads like this, but it directly relates to this thread.