Writing my own Sci-Fi book

Your book

Your website is great. I did not get to reading your book, but I have a book you should read about the same subject, many books actually. It is by Scott Mandelker called "From elsewhere: being ET in America". You should also read his second book called "Universal Vision" They are real live cases of people who claim to be humans who have alien spirits inside of them. There are two kinds, Wanderers, and Walk-ins. You may already know about this, but if not I suggest you check it out. They are among us. I know cause I have my own memories from else where... It may also be of help to read a series called "The Law of One: By RA a humble Messenger of the Law of One". I will now look at your book, or at least see as much of it as I can with out buying it, and post a reply soon.

Your book: They were not Gods

I like the usage of words and that these aliens are very human-like. The thing I learned when I read the books I mentioned above was that all aliens go through the same evolutionary process as we humans are going through now. They all began as one celled organisms and then progressed to humaniod life forms and then beyond. So, your story, though I'm not sure how successful it has been in selling, is very truthful and accurate, though I'm not sure you knew how accurate it was.

I hope you sell many copies. And thank you for looking at part of my book too.

Your book: They were not Gods

Oh, I forgot to mention that I really like your illistrations.

Best of luck with your book, Lisalisa. You too, Kalidah.

I published my own book about a year ago. It's been really hard to get people to buy it, even though I killed myself to create an elaborate and fun website to promote it:

www.evethenovel.com

Good things are happening for my novel, but the climb has been long and slow. How has it been for you?

Your book looks very interesting. It's good to see there is someone else out their writing science fiction for kids. I recently published the first book in a series aimed at the 10-15 year old crowd.

Good luck with your book.

EVE is not really for kids, but maybe for the kid in us all. It is actually adult fiction. I don't think kids would get a lot of the social satire aspects, and there is, ahem... well, a different approach to sex in a bio-designed future (although I went for silly sex rather than raunchy sex in it).

Thanks for giving the site a look! I'll check out what you're up to with yours.

Cheers,

Aurelio