Which anime do u like best?

timdgreat

For the Emperor
ok heres a questions folks these are all my favorite anime shows which do u like the best of theese?
sorry i forgot to put in all of the above or other as choices, well u just let me know if u like any others
:rolly2:
;) :rolly2:

Full Metal Alchemist is the only one of those I've actually watched. Dragonball Z, I've read rather than watched. But I did read them <i>all</i> in one sitting! But since it's anime thread, I voted for FMA.

One of the anime I am getting into is Hikaru no Go and I've heard good things about Wei©¬ Kreuz but I don't think I'll ever get to watch it. :)

lol, i figured you would say that MM, so whats your favorite then? considering i have such a limited deepth of knowledge to draw on:rolly2:

Well; of Cartoon Networks batch; Paranoia Agent. I got the entire series before they started showing it on Cartoon Network and fell in love with it. Its an obscure sort of anime; definatly not for everyone; but I love it.

none of them...
Favorite Anime's
Bleach, Naruto, Loveless, Shuffle, Tsubasa

Favorite Manga's
Fruits Basket, Inu Yasha, Hikaru No Go

From those listed in the poll I'd pick Full Metal Alchemist.

Full Metal Alchemist
Although it's not as consistently enjoyable.
The story builds up to something intriguing.
- -
Ghost in a shell: stand alone complex
is a close second. The one complaint is that I almost always feel like there is 3 to 7 minutes more story needed. Like it ends before the end.
- -

Justice League Unlimited

NOT an anime!
It is the Bruce Timm style. Which is a relatively new style (started during Batman the Animated Series).

It is American. There may be some anime influence, but it's not something you can look at it and say that's from anime.

Originally posted by Trunks
none of them...
Favorite Anime's
Bleach, Naruto, Loveless, Shuffle, Tsubasa

Favorite Manga's
Fruits Basket, Inu Yasha, Hikaru No Go

I'll agree with that. Most of the list is... well... Americanized Anime. Paranoia Agent Sub is good though. Can't imagine what CN has done to butcher it.

some of it isn't too bad though. if you can get hold of the subs still so DvD purchases. but nyeh. if it gets aired.. its normally insanely bad. i'm dreading the release of naruto...

Originally posted by Trunks
some of it isn't too bad though. if you can get hold of the subs still so DvD purchases. but nyeh. if it gets aired.. its normally insanely bad. i'm dreading the release of naruto...

This is the kind of argument that goes on in the anime circles 100 times a day.

Dub vs. Sub

TV Edit vs. (Dub or Sub)

Americanized Edits vs whatever

There are so many factors involved that it's easy to debate for hours.

If the voice actors are really bad for one show folks usually think it's true of most dubs.

I know some show stinks to begin with, but I've seen people say the original is better.

Hmm . . anyway since I don't want to debate for hours or point out the full chart of variables I'll just post what I've got.

Originally posted by McHorde-Trooper

This is the kind of argument that goes on in the anime circles 100 times a day.

Dub vs. Sub

TV Edit vs. (Dub or Sub)

Americanized Edits vs whatever

There are so many factors involved that it's easy to debate for hours.

If the voice actors are really bad for one show folks usually think it's true of most dubs.

I know some show stinks to begin with, but I've seen people say the original is better.

Hmm . . anyway since I don't want to debate for hours or point out the full chart of variables I'll just post what I've got.

Oi; I know the many factors. I also know CN's habit of butchering. X3 They did alright with FLCL; Wolfs Rain was good; and Cowboy Bebop(what I've seen) didn't seem so awful. Their current line up though... O.<

X3?

Not sure what that is.

> Their current line up though...?

I'm half on the same page, but not sure . .
what specifically are you talking about?

Things are a bit slow right now for new TV anime shows, but there is some new stuff coming and G4 is airing a new series on Anime Unleashed (not sure what to think of that one yet, but it doesn't stink).

Originally posted by meaghan_maxwell
X3...

Learn your ASCI II emoticons. That's all I can say. :p

:rolleyes: I thought you were talking about a TV show.

If your going to use ASCI emoticons that aren't automatically replaced, why not stick to obvious ones like ^_^ or o_O

Originally posted by McHorde-Trooper

:rolleyes: I thought you were talking about a TV show.

If your going to use ASCI emoticons that aren't automatically replaced, why not stick to obvious ones like ^_^ or o_O

Cause imagination is hawt. Most people I talk to use the same ones XD So yeah; sorry if I use a slightly weird one.

ANyways; this is off topic. Bad mod *slaps self* Get back to anime please!

well in Tim's defense of putting the list together, I basicly put up everything i have seen and liked in the last year, sorry its not a very good one, but i dont buy dvds of things i dont know, so im limited to what i see on CN.:rolly2:

I've argued Dubs vs Subs for a long time now. its not a bad thing for lisencng and DVD releases because then you can choose. but some dubs are extremly bad... some rent to bad. outlaw star, fruits basket i love them in english and japanese but not soe other things like DNAngel, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha

I picked Inuyasha. I fell in love with it on CN, and I've since got it in fan sub too. I like both. I like dubs, I just know how bad say the Sailor Moon DiC dub was. Though even with that I did like the second voice actor for Chiba Mamoru, Toby Proctor.

For a second choice out of the list I'd pick Ghost in the Shell. I've got a soft spot for Mamoru Oshii, even if I haven't yet seen Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence.

My favourite by far is still Neon Genesis Evangelion closely followed by the Stand Alone Complex

well im still all for ghost in a shell, but i have also found a couple more shows, or they have just been released in the US, that i like just as well, Naruto, Trinity blood, Basilisk, and Igpx