4.17: Bound

TrekToday.com reports that it concerns a slaver named Harrad-Sar who has had dealings with the Klingons and the Gorn Hegemony. He brings three beautiful Orion slave girls in to dance for Archer and Reed. The sisters end up on Enterprise as freed slaves, though one of the women, Navaar, tells Archer that even if she is not his property, she still wants to please him, asking whether it would be inappropriate for her to kiss and touch him.

from Star Trek Magazine
A "gift" of three Orion Slave Girls proves a lot for the crew of the Enterprise to handle when an Orion trader, Harrad-Sar, makes a proposal that could smooth relations between the Orion Syndicate and Starfleet. The three Orion girls - Navaar, D'Nesh and Maras - are played by Cyia Batten (last seen in 'Drive' VOY), Crystal Allen (first actress to play Tora Ziyal), and a relative newcomer to acting, dancer Menina Fortunato.

All the men on Enterprise go crazy over the 3 Orion women. The women give off some kind of super strong feremones(sp?) that make all the men want to do anything for the 3 women. Every man is affected expect Trip because he and T'Pol are bonded and Vulcans aren't affected so because of the bond, Trip isn't affected. Also Orion women aren't the ones who are the slaves, the men are. :rolly2:
:blpaw:

Sounds somewhat interesting. I'm watching, or listening to it right now but it's not really holding my attention. Plus...the women are not all that hot!!!

Much more engaged with Observer Effect!!!

I thought it was reasonably good. It didn't go exactly the way I had expected.

I see the difference between Archer and Kirk. Archer took about five minutes to kiss Naavar, Kirk would have taken only seconds. Archer was confused for the rest of the show, Kirk would have forgotten about her after five minutes.

The scene in the Gymnasium was a little strange with Reed and Mayweather pumping iron to negate the effects of the pheromones.

Also I wondered why they didn't assign female MACOs to the Brig once they realised what was going on, and Archer should have let T'Pol and Hoshi have temporary command of the Bridge. They almost lost the ship because the men had to stay in charge!

Apart from the Gorn, Deltan women are also mentioned in a nod to TOS.