7.16: The Seven Year Witch

Maria8475

It goes on.....
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged.

This thread is about the episode in the Subject line so spoilers for this episode will probably be present ....consider yourselves warned

Use spoiler space when talking
about any future episodes by doing the
following:

{spoiler} type what you want
to say {/spoiler} replacing
the { } with brackets [ ].
-----------------------------

Piper is attacked by demons and winds up in a coma, and as she hovers between life and death, her spirit meets a familiar face who wants to help restore Phoebe's faith in love. Phoebe, Drake & Paige rush to save Piper by attempting to locate Leo, who's memory has been wiped clean by the Elders in attempt to allow him to choose his own destiny: be an Elder forever or choose Piper, and become mortal.

ooooooooooooh Cole! Cole! Cole! Cole was back and looking as good as ever. And all he wanted was to make sure Phoebe would get a "Happy Ever After" - he may have been vanquished a demon, but i will not believe that guy is evil! Personally i think this was his best performance on Charmed - or maybe that's just cos we haven't seen him in a while.

Drake seemed a little subdued in this episode, compared to the other two, but he was dying so i guess that's allowed and he was still lots of fun to watch - "Well you might as well die with me if you give up on love. Life is nothing without it. Don't you see? Piper and Leo's is epic. Like Romeo and Juliet, Anthony and Cleopatra, Brad and Jennifer…" :D And Cole was the demon who helped Drake so he could in return help Pheobe - don't you just love it when things fit so well :D

The Leo story i think could have been dragged out over a couple of episodes, or at least have an episode of it's own. Leo chooses to be mortal over an Elder in 20 mins? He did that once before, and it didn't stick! Altough this time it probably will, just because i don't think they're gonna let him back up.

And the best part of the story - Wyatt healed Piper! :D