Will Tealc go BACK

coffeecup

Tealc's baby mommy!!!!
to BEING a WALLPAPER's character?:mad: now that there are 2 NEW CHARACTERS joining?

I hope not and I think not, after all he has seniority. :lol:

Krystal :p

Hi Krystal :wave: I Hope from your e-mail to the Producers's writing, but what I am worrying about,is that they will take front and center and TEALC will be PUSH into the BACKGROUND:(

I don't think they'll commit suicide like that...

I mean the show was founded on Teal'c coming to Earth to help fight the Gaould and find freedom for all Jaffa.

So, if there's no Teal'c, then where does that leave the show?

For me it means that I LEAVE the show. :dead:

but, but,but, iffen Tealc leave.........................

who
who
who

going to be the wallpaper ?????? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by coffeecup
is that they will take front and center and TEALC will be PUSH into the BACKGROUND:(

I hope not, and Chris could always write some more episodes and push himself in the front again. :lol: I really think that we would see a lot of Teal'c, he's wonderful and his character have so much to play in Stargate. So hopefully will see a lot of him in the new Season. I'm counting the days to the beginning of the new season. ;)

Krystal :D

I too, anxiously await the new season.

IN which Teal'c will ROCK!

and as Lagniappe (French for a little something extra) Ben Browder is joining the show. I have in the past often thought why not put him in Stargate, and look .... dreams do come true. :D

Don't worry about T!! He will be around. From what Chris said at the con Teal'c will be having a lot of dialog coming this season!!!

Nope, just don't like the hair..............I can see Tealc standing in the mirror yelling at Master Bra'tac................................

"Hold-up, I am trying to get my hair to lay just right":p

:lol: Poor Bra'tac. I get use to the hair but will always prefer him without it. ;)

Krystal :cool: