Fantasy Skins

Lacedaemonian

A Plume of Smoke
Does anybody know where to get some good SFF skins? Do you have some interesting skins? I like to chop and change my skins for Winamp but usually do not bother with my other media programs.

Sorry to show my advanced technophobia and ignorance, but what do you mean by skins?

Like a theme, changes the appearence (background, icons, shape occasionally etc) of, in this case, his WinAmp:)

sorry, still don't understand, what is winamp?
(my ignorance is attrocious, almost as bad as my spelling)

If you have Windows Media PLayer installed, you should have an option somewhere for changing the "skin" on it - ie, the design. In the newer Windows Media Player at least, on the bottom left there's a menu option "Skin Chooser". Have a play if you have it. :)

The green face skin rocks for WMP :D
Do you know if you can download new skins for WMP? or is that one of the media players you cant?

Don't worry Princes Ivy, I am lost also when it comes to computer terminology. I know the technology of nanotechnology, photonic nanotechnolgy and quantum teleportation and quantum computing involved in computers of which much is still in the process of being refined but I am not to good at naviagating and understanding different programs etc in a computer. I have DivX and quicktime as well as Media Player. I am loaded for viewing regular vidios and 3D and such

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cindy1945/index.html

Sorry, spelling is not my strong suit. If something doesn't have a formula to follow to calculate the mecahnics of the end analysis or result It don't make sense to me and what doesn't make sense I'm not very good at conceiving or understanding it in my mind. Until I can understand the reasoning behind it then it's just allot of free floating particles in the void of space that are still defying analasis. Get the drift?

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cindy1945/index.html

Last edited:
Hi, Maryjane!

I know you well enough to say that I understand whatever you are saying or writing.

You dont need to be graded on spelling.:)