butt_dance_again
here is my mission of the month.
unshaven daniel jackson.

and there's no denying this pic.

Attachments

• shadow4.jpg
    shadow4.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 330
i agree he's yummy in that pic, but i'm afraid i won't be able to help along your mission. I prefere my men clean shaven. :D

Ofcourse the 'don't care as long as it's Daniel' option is also tempting :kisses:

i think he looks a bit like he just rolled out of bed when he has the shadow. maybe thats just my overactive imagination going into overdrive again. :evil:

Attachments

• shadow6.jpg
    shadow6.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 310
Thats a hard one as I like him with a bit of shadow but also love him clean shaven...oh the hard choice I have...LOL:cool:

i used to like him clen shaven but im starting to like the shadow a lot recently maybe its some deep seated desire for some rough love... ahem:evil:

I love the 5 o'clock shadow or unshaven face!!!

It looks good on Danny as well as Jack. In 2010 when Sam goes to see Jack at his cabin he looks so hot with that unshaven face.

My hubby has a beard a lot of the time so I myself like it. If he shaves he always leaves his goatee.

my guy seems to have a perpetual 5 o'clock. heres another shadow pic. he looks like he needs a big hug. volunteers form a line behind ME. :evil:

Attachments

• dsad.jpg
    dsad.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 289
as long as I can its a deal. :D
aaaaaaaand another.
not a shadow pic but a great but shot you've got to agree.

Attachments

• dback.jpg
    dback.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 296
Not that i'm one to complain about Daniel, ever.

But i think this pic from series 9 proves the argument for clean-shaven Daniel. He looks creepy.

Attachments

• danielbeard.jpg
    danielbeard.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 288
Yea have gotta admit that's just taken it to the extreme. I do hope that doesnt stay for long :(

After seeing him in person with the shadow I really think he looks good with it.

I idd notice when Sam came back he was clean shaven again LOL

I'm sure that they only made Danny have a stubble coz everyone thinks that him and the new guy Mitchel look alike!!;)

i know it dosen't matter aslong as it's daniel ... but theres just something abou t a guy with a face as smooth as a baby's bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.