7.10: Witchness Protection

Maria8475

It goes on.....
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged.

This thread is about the episode in the Subject line so spoilers for this episode will probably be present ....consider yourselves warned

Use spoiler space when talking
about any future episodes by doing the
following:

{spoiler} type what you want
to say {/spoiler} replacing
the { } with brackets [ ].
-----------------------------

The Avatars enlist Leo to protect the Seer because she has information that could help them destroy the demons. Meanwhile, the demons release the most powerful demon in the underworld, in order to keep the Seer from selling them out.

The most powerful demon? He didn't do much. I hope they use him again, otherwise the whole discussion about releasing him would be a little pointless.

The Seer (or Kira)!!! How cool is she? Charisma plays that kinda role *really* well - it didn't seem at all strange that the Charmed ones were bonding with a demon. Pity they had to kill her off.

Okay so the girls know about the Avatars and are willing to hear them out? Okay.... but surely they are the bad guys. Like the Elder said, this has to be somekinda scam, right?

Brody - i still love him!!! And i don't like the thought that he's not all good. Although he says Sheridan'll be fine, and i wanna believe him. But if the avatars aren't bad where does that put him?