Amdromeda Charity Fund Raising Auction

Rowan

Reposted here to help get the maximum spread of information.

Rowan

=========================================

Date: 15 Nov 04 20:47:08 -0800

* * * URGENT CHARITY AUCTION ANNOUNCEMENT * * *

In the middle of our current STARGATE auction, we are taking a moment to send our thoughts, prayers and help to a family in need at this time.

With the support of the cast of ANDROMEDA, we are conducting a
special fund-raiser to help the family of 14 year-old Katrina
Eschner, a student who was hit by a car in North Vancouver on October 28th. Katrina suffered severe head injuries in the accident and after slipping into a coma, was put on life support in B.C. Children's Hospital with her parents at her bedside.

Katrina is known to Steve Bacic, who stars as Rhade on Andromeda and through her love of drama, was scheduled to visit the filming set. Sadly, this has now been postponed. With Steve as the driving force, the cast members of Andromeda have rallied round and donated a selection of set-used props, costumes and cast-signed items for this special charity auction for Katrina and her family.

We are donating ALL of the proceeds received through the sale of these special items to help Katrina's parents cover the costs
incurred by this tragic event. We hope you'll find something of
interest here and we also thank you for allowing us to interrupt your Stargate Auction. Here is the link to the sale:
Ebay Auction

With kind regards,

Paul Brown
President
Legends Memorabilia Inc.

Stargate Props Legends Memorabilia

Wow thanks Rowan ...some great stuff there ...so sad for the young girl I do hope she recovers ...I shall pass the word on to all the Andromeda fans far and wide.

Cheers
Stripe

Boy you just freaked me! Thought I'd posted the charity auction I'm running in this forum and forgotten about it!

The Other Rowan, LOL

PS: How did it go?

From what I am told the young girl has now woken and is due too leave hospital very soon.

Cheers
Stripe