Fic: Aragorn and Arwens Wedding

captaincarter

Admiral Adama
In Journalism class I had to do an article on a live event, so I decided to make up one about Lotr, hope u like it Tell me what u think of it.

Spectacle of a Lifetime, or Complete Chaos
By: Ricky Baker

On Sunday September 19th an amazing, beautiful, deadly event was held in the courtyard of Minis Tirith the White City. Over 200,000 guests consisting of Gondorians and elves were invited. A wedding was held for Arwen the elf and Aragorn the king of Gondor. The couple looked ravishing, dressed in all white. But the happiness was short lived as a Nazgul swooped down and killed Arwen’s father, Elrond. Just as the couple said I do, Elrond was picked up by the Nazgul’s huge claws and
dropped over one thousand feet onto the ground below.

Just about at the end of the wedding ceremony a Nazgul from Mordor wrecked he party as he swooped down and killed the father of Arwen. In a screaming rage she ran off the edge of the courtyard onto the Nazgul and threw off the ring wraith and
slashed the throat of the dragon beast he was riding. As she fell to her doom, Gandalf saved her and brought her back up to the courtyard “I couldn’t just let her fall and die, she is young, and does not deserve to die,†said Gandalf.

Once Arwen was back up by Aragorn, they finished the ceremony and headed inside to eat a feast, where only the most important people were allowed. Making appearances at the feast were Gandalf and Galadriel, Legolas and Gimli, Sam and Rosie
Gamgee, Frodo and Bilbo, Marry and Pippin (is there something going on with them?) and Eowyn and Faramir, the rulers of Rohan. Aragorn stood by the door to make sure only the people he wanted to get in got in. As Frodo passed the door, Aragorn stopped him and asked him to leave, because he was to short to reach the table, however he let Sam, Rosie, Marry, and Pippin in. “I just hate Frodo, I was supposed to be the star of the
3rd movie, but still, the main FOCUS was ALL on Fordo and his STUPID little quest to save the world,†Aragorn stated in a later interview.The feast was catered by the Green Dragon catering services. The appetizers included items such as orc fingers, and Fanghorn Forest Juice. The main courseconsisted of roasted dragon from the Nazgul, Rohan ham steak, and Galadriel’s pool of
the future soup. The best part of the feast however had to have been the dessert, Misty Mountain gold coin chocolate, Gollums mud cake, and Mirkwood spider soufflé. After the feast there was dancing. When the couple did the ceremonial dances with everyone, Legolas was the first to dance with Arwen. “They look very close if I do say meself, dwarves don’t dance of course with elvish folk, they are really close,†said Gimli son of Gloin. Just after that quote was stated Arwen and Legolas went bolting out the door.“What just happened,†asked Aragorn. Apparently Arwen and Legolas had been having an affair. The party was stopped abruptly and the guests began to leave. Aragorn
was in a frenzy and started to run after them, sword in hand. Gandalf ran out after Aragorn to stop him, for he knew about Arwen and Legolas’s affair. In a later interview with Legolas, Arwen, and Aragorn, Aragorn stated “I can’t believe my best friend double crossed me! I guess this ‘affair’ has been going on for over a thousand years, even before I was born. No one told me that they liked each other, it’s not fair. I fell so badly for
myself.†Arwen replied “I was just having fun with Aragorn, I knew that I really wanted to marry Legolas, he will live as long as me, as for Aragorn he doesn’t have that much time left. If he wants to be mad at Legolas he shouldn’t, he should be mad at me and if I have to kill him to keep him away from me I will.â€