Season 5 Region 1

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Yeah - kinda didn't put up a thread for S4 -

but - got my S4 DVDs - and well, it mentioned S5 DVDs - which should release in March or so of 2005...

so - be on the lookout!

are the season 4 dvd's any good? seeing this made me realise that i haven't bought them yet. oops LOL

annette :)

I haven't watched all the extras yet b/c, honestly, they look kinda bland - just like always - the bloopers are kinda funny - but, again, that's about par for the course for Angel outtakes - they suck.

As for everything else - it's season 4, you can't really expect all that much - the season blew chunks like you wouldn't believe (IMO, anyway) - even the writer/director/producer commentaries aren't always enough to make an episode more interesting.

I've almost gotten to the point where I wanna hear either Joss or Doug Petrie, b/c everyone else is boring as hell.

There is one commentary on the S4 DVDs w/ Alexis and Joss - and *that* is awesome! (I think it's Alexis and Joss, I *know* it's Alexis, but not sure if it was Joss or one of the other writers) -- Alexis is fantastic!

that's about the only commentary, so far, that's thrilled me... some of the episodes, b/c I didn't remember enough about the storyline to watch w/ the commentary running, I had to turn the commentary off so I could 'catch up' on what was going on in the story arc.

So - I'm just gonna kick back and wait for season 5....

Oh well. can't win them all can we? i'll get round to buying them soon enough or who knows might get them for a xmas pressie. LOL

annette :)