Staff member
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

Wow, judging by the amount of comments, i would say a really popular episode :D

The stargate gets 'stolen' during a graveyard shift and then everyone runs around trying to find it - bumping into the Trust again and that ship Osiris left in orbit. Meanwhile Teal'c is off meeting with more rebel Jaffa and gets caught off world.

I thought the 'You were getting coffee!!" joke from Daniel was funny. But everything was completely predictable and it's getting kinda annoying that the Trust lot keep getting away - how many more stories to we have to put up with?

Plus Jack was totally useless at trying to make a decision between Sam and Daniel and putting an end to millions of Jaffa deaths!

I didn't think it was that bad, but not as funny as it was meant to be.
Originally posted by Maria8475
I thought the 'You were getting coffee!!" joke from Daniel was funny.
Okay, that part was funny!
But everything was completely predictable and it's getting kinda annoying that the Trust lot keep getting away - how many more stories to we have to put up with?
They didn't get away this time; only the girl and some of the poison. And I did like the way all the threads left in previous episodes were tied together here. Pity that they killed off Teal'c's sidekick and the Tok'ra woman. Not much left of the Jaffa rebellion either. Aren't they going to be a little upset with the Tau'ri now? Any Tau'ri?

Plus Jack was totally useless at trying to make a decision between Sam and Daniel and putting an end to millions of Jaffa deaths!

I did't like that part either. Also, the trust guy should have just doubled zatted both Sam and Daniel straight away. If it were anyone else apart from a major character they would have. Later they decided that Sam had better intelligence than them, but realistically it was too much of a risk to have them on the ship.

Yawn...

The only plausable part of this epsiode was the Trust actually launching the goauld poison, they actually did something.

The rest was rehashed sub plots from past episodes.

Oh but at the end its ok becuase they just barely got the gate back and Sam has placed jamming devices around the gate so it cant be stolen ever ever again (hey you can only rehash so many episode plots). That is until next time when another dodgy scientist gains access to the gate room and plants an anti jamming device with built in transporter beam chip but despite the technical break through it emits a strange whistling noise or power fluctuation or maybe it will just have a sign saying

"Sam, if you are reading this you really need to stop letting us kick you up the ass, lots of love, the bad guys, p.s. the flashing neon light and humming noise was a clue but thanks for ignoring it until it was too late ciao"

Anyway time to finish off with the usual series 8 is dull, duller than a dull thing on a dull day during a dull month statement.

Where is the fight with Baul, what happened to No5 and the replicators,

Why are they not trying to find Zpm`s too???

Maybe the remaining 12 Episodes will pick up the story where series 7 left off!!

Ranger