Hey, I'm famous... well, no - not really.

Mark Robson

Dragon Writer
Have just seen the latest edition of Writers magazine and I'm in it! Good grief, does this mean I've arrived... well, maybe not. I did an interview some time ago now and when it didn't come up in the next couple of issues I assumed that it had been binned. Then up it popped! It's already dated, as all the figures are way out of date, but hey, it's a full page article and as everyone keeps telling me - any publicity is good publicity.

Just to keep me well and truly humble, the article is naturally towards the back of the magazine... almost as far to the back as you can get barring the adverts in fact... but it's a start.:)

Sounds good - speaking of which remind me to set up an interview with you here. I know a number of other authors who will be happy to conduct one by e-mail - I'll be happy to add you to the list.

Just got some things to do elsewhere before I *finally* can turn full time and attention on the chronicles-network.

I said:
Sounds good - speaking of which remind me to set up an interview with you here. I know a number of other authors who will be happy to conduct one by e-mail - I'll be happy to add you to the list.

Just got some things to do elsewhere before I *finally* can turn full time and attention on the chronicles-network.
More than happy to do an email interview. Never done one of those before... could be fun!:)

Congratulations, Mark! It looks like all the work you've poured into your books is finally getting recognized! (or is that "recognised" in the UK???) I'm sure you deserve it.

All the best!!!!

Aurelio O'Brien

aurelio said:
Congratulations, Mark! It looks like all the work you've poured into your books is finally getting recognized! (or is that "recognised" in the UK???) I'm sure you deserve it.

All the best!!!!

Aurelio O'Brien
The Queen's English has it as 'recognised', but I have never hyper-exaggerlizated the US way of making up words that sound like English, but aint!:rolleyes:

Thanks Aurelio. :)

Sounds exciting, I imagine that you feel a million dollars mate!
Actually, Lace, I feel more like about £3.40, but that's OK. It's just good to know that people are beginning to hear about my work on a wider basis.:)

Back