Who said that?

Golden_Amber

Bewitched
Just like the Buffy thread Who said that, What esp the quote was from..

Phoebe: There is 1 out of a million ways that your powers can corrupt/kill you.

I don't remeber the quote properly but that is close enough to start you guys of

LOL :D i think this thread usually works by us trying to guess who said the quote that you posted and then the episode as well (if we're showing off :D) Otherwise it gets a little difficult ;)

So i think that Pheobe said that :p Not sure of the ep, was it "I've got you under my Skin."

Originally posted by Maria8475
LOL :D i think this thread usually works by us trying to guess who said the quote that you posted and then the episode as well (if we're showing off :D) Otherwise it gets a little difficult ;)

So i think that Pheobe said that :p Not sure of the ep, was it "I've got you under my Skin."
Oh right okay, but no that not right...

Also if i don't reply in a week then please do take over my turn and do one yourself cause i am not always on the com neverless this site

Cool, i'll keep that in mind.

I really don't know about this one, did she say it to Paige?

Originally posted by Maria8475
Cool, i'll keep that in mind.

I really don't know about this one, did she say it to Paige?

Sorry for the LOOOng wait, no i will give you the answer it was Phoebe to Cole in Season Five, Siren's Song or something like that when she was talkiing to Cole about what happened. Well its your turn now

okay let's try another one:

"I'm being stalked by psycho killers and i hide in the shower!"

Hehe, trying to say something there Maria?

You think the Source is going to challenge me to sword fight?

"Someday, someway, somehow I'm gonna make it through that damn door."

Oooh that was Dan and I'm guessing it was to the door after Piper made an excuse of some sort

How about this one

"This is ridiculous. This is like, this is like the 'Parent Trap' with a B cup."

Back