what house..quiz

i got hufflepuff:D
but i predicted gryffindor (which came second)
slytherin was third
and ravenclaw was 4th
:)

Hmm, I got Ravenclaw first, then Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and lastly Slytherin. Is it just me or does Ravenclaw seem to be getting the most results on this thread, closely followed by Hufflepuff? Not that that's a bad thing, I just wish I knew more imaginative Ravenclaws in real life! Interesting quiz, it's nice to see one that isn't just hit the button and see what house you are sort of thing.

#1 Ravenclaw (I suppose I fit that description...)
#2 Slytherin (WHAT???)
#3 Hufflepuff
#4 Gryffindor

Ravenclaw: You are gifted with an imagination that allows you to see the world in a different light than other wizards. Your curiosity pushes you to learn, and your artistic nature drives you to make your own creations. Ravenclaws are scholars and craftsmen, learning all they can about something and then trying to improve its design. You enjoy puzzles and the challenge of the unknown, but not if it involves too much personal danger. Being strongly opinionated and sensitive about your creations, you prefer working alone than in groups. Unfortunately, this sometimes makes you appear selfish and unfriendly, and you may even feel under appreciated at times. But it is thanks to you Ravenclaws that spells and magical devices keep improving each year. Be careful, however, for Ravenclaws have also been known to be so focused on the beauty or greatness of their inventions, that they don't realize how dangerous they can be in the wrong hands!

Okay, I didn't tick the boxes underneath the boxes and then I got this:

#1 Ravenclaw
#2 Gryffindor
#3 Hufflepuff
#4 Slytherin

Better, I suppose...

I've done quite a few of these tests. I've got Griffendor twice, Ravenclaw twice, Hufflepuff once and Slytherin nil.

It claimed I was in Slytherin. While I agree some of the attributes it gave were like me (like breaking rules to achieve something) there were some that were stupid. Not afraid to do a little ass-kissing? That's not being driven, that's called being spineless =/ Still, the description it gave of Slytherin didn't make it sound all that bad really. I think they're taking some liberties with them :p

The Sorting Hat said...

Hufflepuff - 12
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 8

xx

The more involved test came back Hufflepuff too... then Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Slytherin last again

xx

The less complex one said Gryffindor, but the more involved one said Ravenclaw by a country mile. Strange!