Congratulations, Michael and Lexa!

Rowan

Congratulations to Michael and Lexa on the birth of their daughter. {Sorry, but I don't have any more information than this]. Stay tuned to Michael Shanks Online for more information as it becomes available.

Rowan

WOW!!!!!!! That is so awsome!!!

I was wondering when the baby was due. I thought it wasn't until late winter for some reason :)

According to http://www.andromedatv.com/

It is our great pleasure to announce that Lexa Doig and her husband, Michael Shanks, welcomed daughter Mia Tabitha Shanks into the world on September 13. Mia weighed seven pounds, two ounces at birth. Mother and baby are doing great; Mia is the couple's first child. We offer our best wishes to Lexa, Michael and Mia on this happy occasion!

I've been out of the loop for ages so didn't know they were pregnant that is great congrats to them both:rolly2: :rolly2: :D :cool:

Originally posted by Steffi
I've been out of the loop for ages so didn't know they were pregnant :rolly2: :rolly2: :D :cool:

ditto! But my aunt just had a baby so i can imagine how wonderful they're feeling. And Mia is such a lovely name :D

Only a guess...but wonder if MIA is an intentional combination of MIchael and LexA .

My best friend is named Maria but close friends ands relatives call her Mia, it's a lovely name, I'm so happy for them:rolly2: