1.09: Home

Eway

Electronic Waymon
Home

I'm currently watching this episode and it has been more enjoyable than any other episode I've seen to date. So much so that I'm posting 30 minutes into it.....or it could be my new wireless capabilities....either or....it's back on....

But Narim as Weirs husband.....

It's just Wrong!!!

Eway, you need to stop seeing him as "Narim." That was a different character on a different show. He is an actor and he must eat just like everyone else.

Frankly I'm delighted to see recurring actors in different parts. For one thing it shows me what they can do besides play one character -- however beloved. For another, it means full employment for actors in Canada.

What would happen if no one could accept RDA as Jack O'Neill because all they could see him being was McGyver?

Yes, but how would you feel finding Teryl Rothery in Atlantis as some new local character.

As I think I've said before, great to show new people from other shows, it gives them new acting challenges. But not once they've appeared (their face, at least!) in "this" show....

I kind of agree with the position of it being kinda weird seeing the same actors playing different characters even though they are different shows of the same franchise. Their must be more actors they could be using. It seems to be becoming a bit of a trend too I am afraid.

While exploring a planet in the Pegasus Galaxy, Dr. Mckay realizes that he may be able to get the the team home by utilizing the power of the planet's atmosphere. However, once back on Earth the Atlantis team may be stuck at home for longer than they anticipated, leaving the rest of the team stuck in another galaxy...

This was a good episode, not my favorite but it wasn't all bad. The best parts was seeing Hammond again, the thing about the entities. It was fun to see what they encounter in "Earth".

Krystal :p

I agree, seeing Hammond was cool. But Weir left Jack in charge, so why was she 'imagining' Hammond back and wouldn't that be the first clue that something wasn't right.

But it was quite well done, being not sure exactly what was going on until near the end.

It would be a good planet to return to for a little recreation.

Originally posted by Maria8475
I agree, seeing Hammond was cool. But Weir left Jack in charge, so why was she 'imagining' Hammond back and wouldn't that be the first clue that something wasn't right.

That really annoyed me, until I realised that nothing was right. It was well thought out and a good episode except for one thing:

Do they kill these energy beings every time they use that gate? (Only in order to go to Earth would kill millions of them rather than hundreds of them.)

That is how I understood it. Which means that in order to get back to Atlantis (804 years by puddle jumper!) they will still have to kill hundreds of the aliens. They skipped over that part, because we never saw them leave.

Originally posted by Dave
Which means that in order to get back to Atlantis (804 years by puddle jumper!) they will still have to kill hundreds of the aliens. They skipped over that part, because we never saw them leave.

The alien did say that they allowed sacrifices in order to let people come and go. Probably why it wouldn't be a good place to go back for recreation. :D

Find way home

Things not quite right

Mysterious aliens not in corporeal form

Way back actually kills local aliens

Team says trust us we wont come back

Big warm feeling but a way home that can never be used.

Sorry fellas been there seen it got the T Shirt etc.

When are they gonna send a barber to Altalntis to cut teh good majors hair??

he needs a quick chat regarding regulation hair styles me thinks.

Ranger