10 things to do to Felger

neith4

We finally had Avenger 2.0 this week !

Best summarized as Amusing B U U U T ...

It says something about this episode that I got the urge to compose a Ten Things to do to a Character list !!!

Ten Things to do to Felger

1) Immediate Transfer to Thule base in Greenland to work in the Glaciology department of some Geophysics survey

ooops no he might accidentally melt down the Green land ice cap ?

2) Get him a cat - a really demanding cat - any man who has enuff free time to play with dolls and make a Sam Barbie ... has problems even by fannish standards

3) A dog ... get him a dog ... this man needs more fresh air circulating thru his brain ... he's throwing bread to invisible ducks !!!

4) Transfer Felger to Alpha site wherever it is now

with any luck he'll offend one of the Jaffa and get killed

5) strand him on a gouald occupied world and sit back and pity the poor Gouald who takes him as a host

6) make him liaision to the jaffa amazons
if they dont kill him they might train him to be a useful toy boy
or babysitter for the kids

7) send him to the replicators - watch the replicators make the mistake of copying sharing and downloading his memories - large numbers of the replicators then self destruct to avoid the rest of the replicators becoming infected with the Felger 3.0 virus

8) if they ever get the gate open again send him to Atlantis and then feed him to the wraith tho I pity the wraith who feeds on felger

9) give him to loki to clone then scatter the clones thru-out the galaxy and watch chaos ensue

10) o'neill is general now - one wonders what he'll do to felger?

Originally posted by neith4
any man who has enuff free time to play with dolls and make a Sam Barbie ... has problems even by fannish standards
It's saying something when the fans think someone's too obsessed! And I agree with a whole hell of a lot of these! Well done!

Originally posted by neith4
10) o'neill is general now - one wonders what he'll do to felger?
*looks over her shoulder for the mods and whispers* watch your season eight references, they need spoilers if they're in here.

Back