Oh Tealc!!!!

Forget HOW, girl.
I excuse him for it because he looked so GOOD doing it!
Did you see those pecs? Biceps? Oh my GOD!
I went up in smoke! He just keeps getting better with age, like a FINE wine. ;)
ummm YUMMY!:smilej: :naughty:

Hey Girl!!! :wave:

I Love the "BOXER's SHORTS :naughty: HATED THE STORY-LINE

Loved the APARTMENT:D HATED THE GIRL[/SIZE

Loved the BICEPS:naughty: HATED THE CLOTHES

Loved theSUV :wink2: HATED THE FACT HE CAN'T STAY

:wave:
Me too, girl.
I wasn't impressed with the girl or the clothes either. He has too good of a physique for the cheap tank top thang, but not to say he wasn' t working those tanks. LOL:naughty:

But you know my biggest question is "What happened to the rebel jaffa chick from the Amazon like episode?"

I think she had a hair appointment :)

Who do you think Tealc should "HOOK-UP WITH"?

I think the woman from "FOXFIRE" would be perfect!!! I think her name is Gina Torres????

Originally posted by MsGudBod
:wave:
Me too, girl.
I wasn't impressed with the girl or the clothes either. He has too good of a physique for the cheap tank top thang, but not to say he wasn' t working those tanks. LOL:naughty:

But you know my biggest question is "What happened to the rebel jaffa chick from the Amazon like episode?"

She;s coming back for another appearance. Watch out next week! 8.09!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not again!!! why did she have to come back????.I just got rid of Krista from last week. :)

when Teal'c lost the broad whose snake became Tanith, he was in the loser's column for good where women are concerned. :crying: She is beautiful.

I still say that GINA TORRES from FIREFLY could ROCK Tealc world:naughty:

you know......the show where the HERO was liken to a WESTERN, I think Adam Baldwin was one of the star.

wasn't that on Showtime immediately after Stargate went to SKiffy?