Any shippy bits this season?

skoon

Official keeper of Narim!
Hi Guys,

I'm not planning to check out spoilers this year for S8, but if anyone wants to spoil me on any Jack/Sam shippy bits (if there are any), I don't mind getting them...:blush:

OK

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Season 8

Only seen the season opener but not much 'cept Carter getting a little annoyed with Wier for not letting them save Jack, Jack asking Thor to let them save Carter while he does his Asgard stuff and Jack placing his hand *very* far up on Carter's thigh when they rescue her.

Oh, and since you don't want other spoilers, let me just say that, when the going inevitably gets tough this season and all hope seems lost, please remember that Carter's opinion of living on a horse ranch with *you know who* was that it was her idea of hell and she'd rather die.

Originally posted by lene morissette
please remember that Carter's opinion of living on a horse ranch with *you know who* was that it was her idea of hell and she'd rather die.
Yes, but logically this could mean that she would rather die than live on a horse ranch with anyone, rather than she would live there with the *you know who*. She may just hate the agricultural horsey life... no technology, gadgets, motorcycles etc!

She only reacted the way she did because she knew it was a trick on Fifth's part.

There have been a few mild shippy bits this season, such as Jack holding onto Sams shoulders for a leetle bit too long and then both of them getting embarrassed when they realise....
The flames may not be burning the mountain down, but the fire's definitely still burning! ;)

Originally posted by Spacenewt
There have been a few mild shippy bits this season, such as Jack holding onto Sams shoulders for a leetle bit too long and then both of them getting embarrassed when they realise....
The flames may not be burning the mountain down, but the fire's definitely still burning! ;)

So much so that she agreed to marry the other guy..