Where is Hammond?

HeyLynny

Explorer
Does anyone have any info about Gen. Hammond in Season 8? Where is he? I didn't even see him in the opening credits.

We were told he got promoted. He is in charge of HOmeworld Security He overseas Alien weapons research, X303, all SGC troop training ETC ETC.

ZachWZ

I guess I should have re-phrased the question. I know where "Hammond" is, but where is Don Davis? Why is he no longer a regular on the show? It's really not the same without him.

I think that Don Davis wanted to spend more time at home with his wife!

I miss him. It reallyisn't the same without him. It was bad enough when Janet left, but Hammond too!? (Boo Hoo)

I am completely out of the loop here.

When did Janet leave? :crying:

I did not realize DD was not in the opening credits, although I certainly miss him on the show. If he is in charge of Homeworld Security, and overseas Alien weapons research, X303, and all SGC troop training, and SG-1 is constantly in the middle of threatening homeworld security, why can't we see more of his character? :crying:

I noticed DD had a bit part in "Miracle," the made-for-TV movie about the men's US Olympic Icehockey team that defeated the Russians in the 80's.

Janet was killed in Heroes 1 & 2 at the back of season 7.

WHAT?????????????

nnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :crying: More data please. :(

Within the last year Don Davis had had noticible guest appearances on Andromeda and Stargate Alantis. If the previews being aired are correct Hammond will return on the Jan 28th Stargate.

ZachWZ

A weird note, I actually met Hammond in a McDonald's in Washington a few years back. They were filming some scenes of an episode up there and we stopped to grab a bite on our way to go snowboarding. It would have been really cool if the entire staff of Stargate was there, but meeting Hammond was cool enough for me.

Back