Are you still

stripe

Sovs Favorite Moderator
a fan of Andromeda ...I am curious to see just how many people still watch the show.

I am still a fan and still like the show how about you?

Cheers
Stripe

Hey Stripe,

OF course I'm still a fan..
I may be lurking.. and on vacation while
posting this ... BUT still a fan.. Just hoping
Sci Fi channel doesn't screw it up...

:cool: :wink2:

I'm definitely still a fan, we have seen many changes but I think it still an entertaining series. I'm really looking forward to see the new season. I only hope they continue the logic, I really like to see some answer to the end of this season, it doesn't have to be a large explanation, but that we see some logic followed. :D

Krystal :p

I was a fan but I don't think I am any more to me its turning into a vehicle for Kevin Sorbo, It's like Hercules without the laughs. I do still love Tr and Harper but now Tyr's gone and well its just not the same.

yeah i've heard quite a few people feel that way. But it was always Dylan centered - that's not a new thing.

I still watch it, but then i'll watch just about anything :D I think most of it is still good, but Dylan can be annoying. i just hope they can replace Tyr with another good character and keep using Harper, Beka and Rommie well.

As somebody who is just climbing aboard, can I offer 'the jury is out'?

On the plus side the series appears to have carried the old Star Trek flag far better than more recent ST creations. Simple stories, entertainingly presented, if a little too reliant on magic details. If we are absolutely honest, the scenery wobbles nearly as badly too! Ah the nostalga! :D

There are some pretty poor episodes too (last weeks?), and Sorbo is less of an actor than Shatner ever managed.

It will be interesting to see how my opinion changes as the series progresses

Originally posted by Maria8475

i just hope they can replace Tyr with another good character and keep using Harper, Beka and Rommie well.

I can't be wrong but I think that probably you would like the replacement. Although let's not called it the replacement, is better the character they bring when Tyr goes out. It can't replace Tyr, well, Tyr is Tyr. He would continue to be missed, same as Rev. :( But I personally was very happy with the choice, it have story and is not new to the Andromeda universe. :D

Krystal :p

Back