Tealc's HAIR???

No you wouldn't!!! You wouldn't notice him on base!!!!!..............................because he would be too busy in my quarters :upto:

Well Coffeecup, I see that time has not changed your preferences in men . . . well, at least one man. ;)

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll SOME-body got make Tealc feel "USEFUL"!! :upto:

Originally posted by coffeecup
No you wouldn't!!! You wouldn't notice him on base!!!!!..............................because he would be too busy in my quarters :upto:
No, someone would have to see him as he left your quaters to come to mine. :blush:

MsGudBod . . .

I'm not sure how well you know coffeecup, but I am almost certain that if she had to cut your head off, and put it on a pike outside of her door to keep CJ all to herself . . . you're going to need a protective neck colar . . . :D

Nah, Texane, I wouldn't resort to that :p .......................... let's just say, that when Tealc leave my quarter, he will be in NO shape to do anything else :upto:

getting back to the subject of Tealc hair.........................

I HATE IT!!!! :mad:

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIGHTY THEN, which one of us is going to Tealc's quarters and tell him to "CUT IT"???????:errrr:

I say we find his official web site and ask him for a shave. :laugh2:

Personally, I rather go to his quarters and take my TIME explaining why he should cut his hair...........................among other things :naughty:

Texane: Coffeecup and I are well aquainted. She even gave me one of her clones.

Coffeecup: I hate this look of hair as well. You hold him down and I'll shave him. feel free to enjoy yourself while you are down there. ;)

Miss Texane: Iffen I have to explain.....................then you are too YOUNG:)

MsGusBod: THANK YOU! :naughty:

Sorry.............................. didn't get that far :hjbigeyes