Tealc's HAIR???

coffeecup

Tealc's baby mommy!!!!
Do we like it or wish he cut it off?? :erm:

Will we get use to "HAIRY" Tealc??? :eek7:

How much time has passed since Jack got frozen? I think tealcs hair sproted fast.

OH! Baby!
I can't say that I won't miss glidding my fingers over that luscious, shinny skin, but I think I can get used to hair.

Coffeecup, I almost got on here last night to ask you the same question, but of course I had to watch the repeat broadcast of the season premiere. After that Teal'c said let's go to bed. LOL:naughty: :smilej: :wave:

oh, and "X"
I'm not exactly sure how much time has passed, but I heard them mention in the lowdown something about 49 total years or something like that, that the whole show is suppossed to have covered. So, I would figure up about 7 years between each shows chronology. I am not absolutely sure so don't quote me on that, but you can ask the moderator. I can almost guarantee that person can give the correct answer or atleast research it for you.
:cool:

Originally posted by MsGudBod
oh, and "X"
I'm not exactly sure how much time has passed, but I heard them mention in the lowdown something about 49 total years or something like that, that the whole show is suppossed to have covered. So, I would figure up about 7 years between each shows chronology. I am not absolutely sure so don't quote me on that, but you can ask the moderator. I can almost guarantee that person can give the correct answer or atleast research it for you.
:cool:

Umm I meant from the time Jack was frozen and then to the new one last night.

And X is fine thats what everyone calls me.:)

Originally posted by xaviersxmen

Umm I meant from the time Jack was frozen and then to the new one last night.

And X is fine thats what everyone calls me.:)

I understand, and I think they are trying to say like 7 years in between, but hey, i never know with these shows. Just look at Farscape, for example. The last one I saw Crichton and the peacekeeper were turned into dust on a boat in the middle of a pond and now they are coming back for another season.
8-0 :eek: Not that I'm not happy, but just an example of the tricks of the Television.

Cool, I like the "X"
(Vin Diesel was a cool "X" too.):cool:

I dunno, sometimes, I like the "New" Tealc................then again, I like the "Old" Tealc. With hair, he just look ordinary!

Haaaaaaaaaaay, MsGudbod :wave: we really need to talk about your "IMAGINATION"...................................................you and Tealc.............................PLEASE:upto:

Tex, I will help with the shaving.......but.......................lets hurry before "YOU-KNOW-WHO thinks she has a chance:rolleyes:

Im not sure if I like him having hair ethier. It just dont look right to me.:(

Tealc with hair and getting YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!! he will now be just an ordinary person.......nothing to separate him from the others............ :crying:

it is clear that I missed somethnig . . .

Lastly, we're working on the Scaper High Yearbook and have set a due date for submissions to the campaign yearbook. If you're interested in submitting pictures or other materials for the yearbook, please email them to us or mail them to us before
August 17th, 2004. If you'd like more information on the yearbook, see this thread: http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21650.

Well.................... yeah,The HAIR does make him Look DIFFERENT,but it makes HIM LOOK like a "EVERYMAN", nothing DIFFERENT to stand out.......... :(

in the 2-hour opening to season 8 of Stargate, Chris Judge had on a stocking cap and he said that no one realy noticed him that way, but if he took off the cap he was immediately, "Teal'c." The fans very much see Teal'c as bald.

I wonder if Chris wanted his hair back, or if this was a writer's call?

So let's just get it out there: the hair sucks. :dead: Bald is sexy. :naughty:

It Grew on me

you know guys for a while I felt kinda the same, but now I can safely say that it has Grown on me. :laugh2: :laugh2: :lol: :laugh2:

I mean come on guys this is Teal'c we are talking about here, he can never be ordinary or anything like everyman.
look at him....
http://cis.lsua.edu/cis3105k/TealcGuns.jpg

I don't know, MsGudBod, Tealc just look like everyone else now. If I was to visited the Base, I wouldn't give him a second glance..........................................................................................................

YEAH! RIGHT!!!:rolleyes:

I really wish that Tealc could have stay more ALIEN-LOOKING.........BALD:alienooh:

I don't like his hair, either, but I am certain I would notice him if he were on base. :D