Boofalo! by Richard S. Greene is published

Boofalo

A mysterious bus marked "ECSTASY" takes Dan Slam on a funny, cliff-hanging adventure/fantasy filled with action, monsters, shrimp, death and sex.

I'm happy to announce the publication of my novel "Boofalo!" by iUniverse in March, 2004. If you enjoy Douglas Adams and his "Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy", then you'll love "Boofalo!" The style of my comic fantasy novel is described on the back of the book jacket as "Take Stephen King and Billy Crystal, put them in a really large blender, add some issues of Mad and Playboy magazines and hit 'puree' and you've got "Boofalo!" As well as endless legal troubles as you've just killed two celebrities and ruined several leading periodicals."

"Boofalo!" is now available at www.amazon.com, www.iUniverse.com, and most other online book retailers. Check out the reviews on amazon, including 2 five star reviews.

My second novel, "Spookie!", will be released in 2005.

Thanks, everyone!

Richard S. Greene

Several years have passed and "Spookie!" hasn't made it into print yet. But, as I write this in July 2007, I've just delivered the edited manuscript of my second novel "'Shroom!" to iUniverse and it should be out in September. Like "Boofalo!", "'Shroom!" is a comic fantasy novel very much in the same twisted vein. It will be available on Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more and Barnes & Noble.com - Books, Used & Out of Print, Textbooks, Children's Books, DVDs, Music, Toys and most online book retailers. I'll post again when I have a release date.