Attn. all SG-1 music video makers (and music lovers)!

SamFan

a.k.a. Super Shipper
Hey y'all! Let me start by saying that I have neither the skills or the tech to create SG-1 music vids. But I heard this song, like, 6 months ago (or more) and the second I heard it, I was like, "Wow. That's so S/J!" The song is called "I Can't Be Your Friend" by Tim Rushlow (a.k.a. "Rushlow"). I did a Google search to see if anyone had already done a vid and came up empty. Here is a web site that has the lyrics and automatically plays the full song when the site finishes loading:
http://www.hit-country-music-lyrics.com/rushlow-lyrics.html

I just wanted to bring this to you people's attention, 'cause I think it would make a perfect music vid for S/J. If none of you want to use it for a music vid, then you can at least listen to the song (and if you do make a vid, pleez post the url to it).

Thanx,

SamFan :wave:

Hmm ... let me listen to the song and if I like it I'll see what I can do. I've been looking for a fitting song for a while and, besides Maroon 5 ones, I'm coming up empty.

Hmm I've listened to the song and go on, I'll give it a shot. I like it. Can't promise it'll be great or even good but I'll have a go. May take a while tho'.

By the way, I hope u don't mind spoilers coz I'm going 2 use a few season 8 clips.

Thanx! Please, post a link when you finish. Oh, yeah, and I'm okay with spoilers.

SamFan

I forgot to mention in my last post that I have also begun work on an SG-1 songfic sparked by this song (I haven't posted anything in quite a while, though- I'm suffering from a bad case of writer's block :crazy:.) Here is the link to my story.

SamFan :wave: