Stargatesga.net Is It Gone

They're probably just having problems....lets hope so!!!

Well, we are no longer getting the suspended page, click the first link now and you will get a message from the SGA Team.

The last message we had was about a week ago, down due to technical problems and they were working on it.

In addition to them having problems getting on it a few weeks ago, they had a tradgedy in the family so they are probably going to be a bit slower in fixing it. :( I have faith they will have it back up before long though. I'm sure they are woking on it as I type, I don't believe they would just take it down with no word to the Section Leaders and others on the site. :D

Progress report...

Just got this on the SL site from Tux and it sounds promising :D...

Hola guys,

Am still working on getting the site back up. It looks hopeful to get things going again back to normal sometime real soon. The server co. has switched us to another server with a different version of PHP and SQL. I think that might have been the problem from the get go, but I dunno.

Anywho, we're just waiting to hear back from the server to get FTP access back so we can fix a few errors that are live now.

Thanks,
Tux

We're Baaaaaack!

Sorry for the extended "vacation", guys, but we're back up online now!

As some of you know, a very close person to the SGA Team has passed away recently - amidst some of the downtime and turmoil.

We're sorry it took so long, but things are finally back to normal. We hope to have some new things happening soon, and I plan to be a little more active here at the SGA as time permits. Thanks for sticking it out, and coming back to this great place.

Tux

For 2 weeks I have not gotten to the site..either I get..Page cannot be displayed..or gets me to a page that has nothing to do with SGA..I even googled it and the same thing..I found a page that brought me here:(