8.07: Affinity

p.s. for all those who hates the episode so much, it got huge ratings.. believe it was a 2.1 iirc :alienooh: so lots a people were definitely tuning in ;)

It was a good episode, it was cool to see Teal'c having his place and a life outside the team in Earth. So it was really sad to see how it ended for him. I agree they should let him established again in some place maybe more private where he can interact with people at his own leisure.

It was an interesting Teal'c oriented episode. Love the explanation for his tattoo. He even impose a fashion. :lol:

Krystal

A waste of an Episode!!

Tealc doing some funky Shaft thing then doing a Karate kid thing then running around with a young lass with a bumpy jumper.

Then predictably ex NID turn up with some form of blackmail put the screws on Daniel who cos hes such a girl concedes!! but at least this has to transpire later in the season but how many times we gonna have this rogue internal secret bad guy stuff???

Jack becoming increasingly dull :(

Why O why do this still insist on being part of the armed bust?? Would it hurt to let them follow the armed response team??

Carter and Pete yup nice story knew where it was going but I dont see why Pete cannot be more of the story but again he is only brought in as part of some "I need police help" link to the story. Shame that and bad plot writing. I liked the Stalker gag!!

While this is in my episode archive I doubt it will get played ever again...

Apart from the young lady with the bumpy jumper

:D

Originally posted by RangerOne SG13 SOR
Tealc doing some funky Shaft thing then doing a Karate kid thing then running around with a young lass with a bumpy jumper.

Then predictably ex NID turn up with some form of blackmail put the screws on Daniel who cos hes such a girl concedes!! but at least this has to transpire later in the season but how many times we gonna have this rogue internal secret bad guy stuff???

While I have to unfortunately agree with all that, I did like seeing Teal'c have a life outside his room in the SGC.

Originally posted by Krystal
It was cool to see Teal'c having his place and a life outside the team in Earth. So it was really sad to see how it ended for him.

He could always write to her, or email, or set up a webcam conference... :)

She could always visit him, providing Jack allows murdering girlfriends to get clearance. Or did the NID convieniently leave the video surveillence behind when they wiped everything else clean?

One more nitpick:

When you take up a martial art, the first lesson is usually breathing exercises, how to fall correctly, simple stuff like that.

Not for Teal'c -- When he teaches bumpy jumper Lokai 101, the first lesson must be "How to crush a mans windpipe in one single blow."

I'm not sure Teal'c is ready to be allowed out after all!

I hated it....
It was too predictable......
Pete proposing to Sam....great...but it won't work...he's still got man issues about her work....
It's the first time i've got up and done other things...only half watching it.

They're not spending enough time off world.....

Has to be one of my least favourites.

And what are they doing to beloved Jack???

Perhaps because I missed the first fifteen minutes, but I got a large dose of De-ja-vue with this.

I've seen that warehouse set and the three aliens beaming away just as the heroes storm the alien base before, well to be truthful, the whole plot, in another episode. Only Teal'c did not have a felt covered bonce then.

Originally posted by RangerOne SG13 SOR
Then predictably ex NID turn up with some form of blackmail put the screws on Daniel who cos hes such a girl concedes!!

hey, what else was he supposed to do! Okay, i admit, i did think he'd find some way to outsmart them. But still defending Daniel is my first instinct ;)

Don't have any feelings for Pete one way or the other, i just hope it's a long engagement - Sam married is weird.

One more tiny thing - The ex-NID lot meticulously cleared up both times and Pete even said "these guys know what they're doing" so when they placed the loser boyfriend's body why not do it with his arms and legs slumped and then Pete and Sam would have had nothing to base their suspicisions on.

Originally posted by Maria8475
The ex-NID lot meticulously cleared up both times and Pete even said "these guys know what they're doing" so when they placed the loser boyfriend's body why not do it with his arms and legs slumped and then Pete and Sam would have had nothing to base their suspicisions on.

What about rigor-mortis? (I'm asking here, not stating any fact, because you are medically trained and would know better than me, but could that explain why? Or maybe it was too early for that, the ex-NID did see it happen, so it's depending on how long it took Teal'c to return home and then take off with bumpy jumper.)

That's a point. (It can start after only 10 minutes depending on things like temperature, usually peaks at about 12 hours). But wouldn't Pete have thought about that? - you think the cops would deal with dead people, often enough. :D

Originally posted by Maria8475
you think the cops would deal with dead people, often enough.
Only on TV shows.... I would estimate the average cop will only ever see one or two "real" bodies in their entire career. [Based on no facts whatsoever, BTW! ;) ] Since he's a detective, the ratio is likely to be higher...

Originally posted by Dave

He could always write to her, or email, or set up a webcam conference... :)

Oh, I don't mean the girlfriend sorry. What I really feel sad about is seeing Teal'c get kind of privy again of living out of the base and interact with people. He was having a great time. My sister in law and I were thinking that they could let him move to a house more private like the rest ot the team and even near one of the team so he can adapt with some help on what he can do and what is expected for him not to do out there. As for girlfriends I think Teal'c and certain Jaffa girl makes more sense. ;)

Krystal :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pyan Reviews & Interviews 0