3.18: Truth

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
When Chloe accidentally inhales a mysterious krypto-gas. It makes everyone around her tell her the Truth! She gets a big expose from the teacher of the year at her school, the teacher was hiding from the police.

Chloe big on scoops runs with the story in the school paper, destroying 2 lives. She can't see how everyone has turned against her.

Lionel discovering she now has the ability to make people tell the truth he sends her after Clark.

However, her new power comes with fatal consequences and Clark must find an antidote before she discovers the truth about him or worse, dies.

What can I say!!

Chloe, Chloe, Chloe when will she get a clue!! She cannot handle Lionel!!!

i know, after everything that's happened she still agreed with him - okay i understand her being curious about Clark - but does she have to share her info with Lionel!

As for Pete - hmmm that was interesting, pity they had absolutely no follow-up on it. I hope they bring it up again. He has mentioned being overshadowed by Clark quite a bit lately, it would be nice to have something happen for him.

I love the interaction between Chloe and Lionel, I want to see more of those 2. But it seems now that Chloe is voluntarily helping Lionel. Wonder if she will go over to the dark side? :lol: