3.22: The Assualt

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
Airs 17 May

This may be the last one!!! Please go to general discussion and sign the petition.

The episode was awesome, I just wish this isn't the last one. It would be a shame. It was really interesting to see Lexa protecting Jesse. And it was really a surprise to learn that Jesse have surpass his limit time. The shock of the episode was definitely to learn what it have been an enigma to Mutant X fans since the beginning, Did Adam was human or mutant? Now we learn that he's a clone or copy of the real one, the leader of the Dominion. That's definitely was a shock, I wasn't expecting it. And the poor Helix was blown to pieces. :crying:

For a season finale, was really cool, it have all the right ingredients. Action, explosions, secrets etc. It was definitely awesome. I just hope is doesn't become the Series Finale. :rolleyes:

Krystal :star:

When I watched this episode I kept on thinking. That creator guy voice sounds a lot like Adam. Lo and behold!!

It was nice to see the sub text Shalowmar and Brendon relationship come into play. However once it dii it went way to fast for my liking.

I do hope there will be a season 4.

ZachWZ

Originally posted by ZachWZ
I do hope there will be a season 4.

Yeah, I hope too, although things don't look so promising. :(

Krystal :rain:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Game Discussions 0