the episode are encouraged.
Use spoiler space when talking
about new episodes by doing the
following:

{spoiler} type what you want
to say {/spoiler} replacing
the { } with brackets [ ].
-----------------------------

Under the pressure that the Halliwell sisters will discover his evil plot, Gideon conspires with two demons to make Piper, Phoebe and Paige part of "Witch Wars", a new demonic reality television show where demon contestants compete in a series of contests to hunt down the Charmed ones.

i have to say i liked the idea of a demon reality show - and loved the obvious metaphor. (i'm not a big fan of those shows, could you tell? :D)

Phoebe on her mad power kick was fun - she always goes so dark when she gets evil powers - it was nice just to see the lighter side of it.

Okay so Gideon - what do we think of him murdering his wing-man. I mean until now, i sorta still believed that he was one of the good guys - doing what he thought was good and necesssary (and with a decent evidence base too). I can even extend that too "if some poor innocents get caught in the crossfire, well that's really really sad but can't be helped" - but actual murder and of a friend - that's beginning to border on the insane side. Pity - a good guy on a righteous mission might have been more interesting then some demented elder!

This was great!!! I loved all the little sniplets they throwed in to the current human reality craze. After all it's the same thing humealiate herself and hurt others in front of an audiance thristy for it.

The didn't see Gideons stoolie getting a backbone coming. But, once he did I knew that he was going to die.

I was really liking Phobe's crime reporter friend. I think it was a short sighted decidsion to off him right away.

In all this ep. rates a 8 out of 10.

ZachWZ

good to hear your opinions :D

Definetly agree that there was a bit of a pointed statement there ;)

I had a feeling that reporter wasn't gonna last long - i don't really know why - must have been the shameless flirting phoebe was doing - she obviously wasn't planning on seeing him again :D But i agree he was smart and refused to buy into Phoebe's game - he could have been fun :D