Season one DVD

Darth Simpson

Dark Lord of Springfield
Well hooray !!

It finally arrived this morning after waiting since last year. I thought I'd start a thread for comments on it. I have not watched it yet but a few observations just from the cover.

It's now in a silver sleeve unlike the originally advertised white case.

I'm disturbed to see the Blake's 7 'Rebellion Reborn' logo on the back cover (even if it is only small)

I'd forgotten about the commentaries and am a little dissapointed with no Paul Darrow or Gareth (at least Michael Keating and Jackie are there)

All the cast and crew are listed on the rear cover but not a single mention of Chris Boucher - very strange !

It has a credit for C.G.I sequences on the cover - I'm going to have to watch it to find out what this is.

Oh well, all in all I'm pretty excited. I'm off to watch it now and make my liberator bracelet with the Blue Peter feature on the disc:cool:

Well the C.G.I thing was just an intro at the start of the discs, nothing special. The extras are somewhat limited as I already expected. Probably the best extra is the trailor for season two, it is really well put together and makes it look amazing.

I just got this DVD set on the basis of remebering that this was my mother's favourite show, and some vague recolection of a show with orac.
I quite liked the early episodes and I loved Avon(I think he was the reason Blake's 7 stuck in my mind) though I missed Orac.
I cant wait for the next season to be out.
Havok