1. A community of fans, aspiring writers, and published novelists, we are the world's largest - and friendliest! - science fiction and fantasy forums.

Registration is free, and we regularly give away free books and DVDs.

So why not join now and meet people with similar interests and tastes in books, movies, and TV?

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Earth Final Conflict' started by flyboyz2000k, Mar 2, 2004.

flyboyz2000k New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    I am looking for people to help me research and if possible create a potential CVI. I know this might sound crazy, so if it does to you and you feel you must say it; don't, because I already know. for those who actually think they can help out and are excited about researching and development please reply to this post. I also have my AIM informatin on this forum, I am rarely on it though and I am finding it to be the same for MSN messenger account since I am attending the university. You never know when your going to catch me but my E-mail and my MSN messenger account is flyboyz2000k@hotmail.com. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am going to branch of into to other forums and see if I can find others. I hope to hear something from those who are interested soon and if you can help find others I would appreciate it.