3.13 After Six

tokyogirl

krycek's love slave
ok so lots of new stuff in the last 3 episodes, so here goes in case you missed it...

3.11 kendall tells syd that he's not FBI, he's special research. she apparently contacted him 9 months after she was supposedly dead. she told him (at the time) she had seen her own funeral while drugged up in the back of a van. the convenant had then taken her to brainwash her into becoming julia thorn. but because of her previoius training she was never really turned, and so she contacted kendall who told her to stay under to get more information. when the covenant wanted her to get the Cube and kill lazarey she helped faked lazarey's death. during all this syd has a memory of seeing vaughn and lauren together, but having to avoid them to keep her cover (not cool)

3.12 only 2 things you need to know....
1. syd and vaugh kissed
2. lauren kills lazarey so HAHAHA! i KNEW she was evil!

ok, jack convinces sloan to start talking to a therapist after sloan says that nothing is filling the void of not having his wife around. so he starts talking to the same shrink that syd and her dad have been, but seems reluctant to share. he says he has one secret that he's been keeping that he really hates to keep from the two people that matter most (obviously syd and jack)
at her father's urging syd asks for eric to go on a mission with her instead of vaughn (she tells her therapist that she knows vaughn would never leave lauren for her and she doesn't really want him to, even though she calls him her sould mate) anyway, she and eric get info on how to get the Doleac Agenda that will tell them who the convenant's 6 cell leaders are. vaughn and eric play pool and discuss the syd/lauren situation and really don't come up with anything. but on the plane trip to go get the Doleac Agenda vaughn tells syd he understands why she asked for eric on the last mission instead of her, and she tell him she won't be the 'other woman'. then she and vaughn get the agenda, but...
sark approaches lauren saying he knows she killed his dad, they team up and go start killing the 6 cell leaders to gain power in the convenant. only lauren goes behind sark's back (which totally turns him on) and tells the covenant fisrt who's actually grateful since syd just got info on the same 6 guys. Cole (formerly of sd-6) then teams up lauren and sark to head up the new north america cell, and gives lauren what's probably a photo of syd and vaughn kissing.
lauren comes back and tells syd to stay the hell away from her husband

Heh I was just about to post this thread ;)

I loved it, a lot of people are mumbling that they miss the old Alias, but I think this is close to the old Alias. I was pretty much saying "yay!" through the whole ep especially the Sark/Lauren scenes.

Sark was so turned on when he watched Lauren kill the first cell leader ;)

and after she betrayed him. see, i knew there was something wrong with the way she was waaaaay too ok with the whole sydney thing. plus, it explains where she came from in the first place since she works for the convenant and they knew that syd was alive. plus, that way it's no big shock to her when sydney reappears, she'd know just what she has to do to deal with syd since she probably studied her profile and everything
also, did you see the previews for next week? i was right again....

yeah, this one was a pretty big spoiler for the episode (or at least it looks like it was). I won't tell you what it was, but you'll know what i mean after the next ep

Back