scifi on the BBC?

davehorne7114

I came across a mention in a magazine re a scifi program on British TV (i assume the BBC). This is a relatively new program and deals with traveling to parallel universes. I live in the Netherlands and came across that program by accident.

I have forgotten the name of that program. Is it still being shown? I would appreciate any info ... just the name of that program or a link to another site would be great.

Feel free to contact me privately ... thanks!

davehorne at home dot nl

davehorne7114

I can give a bit more info to help narrow down the show - I read that when the character 'returned' to a parallel universe, the red light in at traffic light meant GO and the green light meant STOP.

This should strike a bell ... thanks,

davehorne at home dot nl

davehorne7114

Thanks!!! I knew the name of that show was one word and that was it ... Sliders.

Thank you. I'll now take a look at the BBC schedule and see if it it's still on the air.

Thank you, Dave Horne

Dave

Custom title not found
Staff member
Supporter
>>>Moving to our Sliders mini-forum

That was Sliders and the first few Seasons were shown twice on BBC2. It hasn't been shown for a year or so.

I can't remember the American TV studio which originally made it, but they cancelled it at which point the SciFi channel took it up and made a final season. That last season has only been shown on BBC2 once and I missed some of it. It wasn't quite the same anyway, the cast having completely changing by that time.