6.13: Used Karma

Maria8475

It goes on.....
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged.

This thread is about the episode in the Subject line so spoilers for this episode will probably be present....consider yourselves warned :D

Use spoiler space when talking
about any future episodes by doing the
following:

{spoiler} type what you want
to say {/spoiler} replacing
the { } with brackets [ ].
-----------------------------

Jason breaks up with Phoebe when he finally learns her and her sisters are really witches. Meanwhile, Richard attempts to free himself of his family's karma, and Piper and Paige try to vanquish a group of Swarm Demons, the last on Chris' list of the most significant threats to Wyatt.

Originally posted by Maria8475
Meanwhile, Richard attempts to free himself of his family's karma, and Piper and Paige try to vanquish a group of Swarm Demons, the last on Chris' list of the most significant threats to Wyatt.

I'm just waiting to see Chris' second list. He'll have the Charmed ones kill all demons before he thinks the future is safe.

I was left with a bad feeling about Richard at the end of this ep, but a good one about Jason.

I think Jason might just be able to handle dating a Charmed one.

Originally posted by Bee

I think Jason might just be able to handle dating a Charmed one.

I agree - definetly by the end of the episode - i think he was learning to deal with it - i guess it helped that she saved his life and he was sensible enough to realise the importance of what they do. But i'm glad it took him a while to get there - initially he reacted exactly as i thought he would (oh okay the fainting was an added bonus :D). Anything less just would not have been believable. I hope they stay together.

Richard - yeah he's beginning to give me the creeps but i'm not convinced he's evil as such - just a real weirdo that Paige needs to watch more closely.

Piper trying to surround Wyatt with good and peaceful things was somewhere between adorable and funny. I hope she doesn't abandon that plan as easily as she did her 'no dating' one. And i completely see her point - it's hard to imagine that someone so cute could end up so evil!!

Oh also Richard looked through the Book of Shadows without it trying to move away or him receiving a nasty elcetric shock so i suppose he's not evil, after all.

Just rewatched this ep and all i could keep thinking was Jason is soooo sweet.
I don't know how i'm gonna feel about Nick Lachey as Phoebe's new boyfriend, but as of yet he's only signed on for 6 eps so hopefully he'll go away and then
Jason will come back. Afterall there was something in that kiss!

Back