Does your computer talk Stargate?!

Leyla

The Great and Powerful Oz
I just wanted to see how many people were like me and had SG1 sounds on their computer for various tasks! Such as everytime I log Jack cheerfully says to "Good Morning Campers!" and when I log off Sam says "You know, good-byes really suck!"

So come on! Own up!! How many of you have a computer that talks Stargate!?!

lolol, my favourite is when a question pops up and Teal'c says:
"Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?" lololol, it cracks me up everytime!!

I get Jack saying "Uh... yeah!" every time email arrives... :blush:

[Most of the other sounds are ST:TNG or SW:TESB/ROTJ :eek: ]

95% of my computer's sounds are SG-1 (with a little B5 and South Park mixed in). I'm a 'gater' through and through.

I don't have any sg sounds - only a screensaver. Where do most of you get your sounds from?

Originally posted by Leyla
Everytime I log on Jack cheerfully says "Good Morning Campers!" and when I log off Sam says "You know, good-byes really suck!"

So come on! Own up!! How many of you have a computer that talks Stargate!?!

lolol, my favourite is when a question pops up and Teal'c says:
"Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?" lololol, it cracks me up everytime!!

I thought the ones of Sam and Jack were such a good idea, I put them on my computer :rolly2: . My other favorites from my computer are when a question pops up and Jack says, "Ye...Yea...Yeah-WHAT!" and when an error pops up and he says, "D'oh!"
LOL :rolly2:

I love it! Thanx for the idea, Leyla!

Oh yeah, guilty here too.....when my pc boots up you hear the swoosh sound of the event horizon in the Gate, when I get email I hear "Jaffa! Kree!" in a Goa'uld voice......gotta have it!
Harry

Originally posted by StarGazer03
Oh yeah, guilty here too.....when my pc boots up you hear the swoosh sound of the event horizon in the Gate, when I get email I hear "Jaffa! Kree!" in a Goa'uld voice......gotta have it!
Harry

Good ideas!

SamFan :wave:

>Does your computer talk Stargate?!

Only when I make it read story summaries and fan fic.

Sometimes I use a computer program that reads to me.
I'm not blind I'm just lazy sometimes. :)

Hmm . . maybe I should associate the zat sound with emtying
the garbage though?

When my PC asks a question, Daniel says, "This looks like be a test."

Lol I used to have sounds on my computer, but i took them off because they started to drive me nuts. Such as when i get an error and there's a couple a day:cool: , Daniel says wow that was crazy. For the first day it was funny, now whenever I hear this line in season one I go mental and roll up in a ball on the floor and receit all the stargate scripts backwards.

Mwaahahahaha mwahahahaha:alienooh:

now whenever I hear this line in season one I go mental and roll up in a ball on the floor and receit all the stargate scripts backwards
:LOL: :rolly2:

New mission: Learn to recite stargate lines backwards... :lol:

I still haven't gotten my computer to say anything. I'm having a few computer problems so... yeah. Any suggestions on what I should get to say what and when (after the comupter fiasco), will be much appreciated. :D

Hehe, when I minimize my screen General Hammond says, "This needs to be a low profile operation", when I start the computer up, he also says "Welcome back SG1" and I have the rest of Sg1 saying things at random points too. Also LOTR like webmouse. And occasionally Star Wars. I have a lot of sounds. :rolleyes:

I do! I have the Stargate theme tune when the computer switches on, Jack saying "Oh there's not a chance in hell!" for errors, Sam saying "Goodbyes really suck!" for minimising and Jack saying "Watch our lovely backsides!" for maximising! I think I have a few others too but I can't remember them offhand.

yeah i have a few too.

But my fave is when i switch off.

Jack: "Don't you dare say goodbye, cos you damn well better be coming back. Soon." :D

Back