Dec is no fun without Jeremiah and SG-1

tuco

Waiting for new epps. of Jeremiah and Stargate is lame. At least I got to watch Battlestar Galactica. Grace Park (SG-1 season3) was in it as well as Kandyse McClure (Elizabeth on season1 of Jeremiah) and Aaron Douglas (appeared on both Jeremiah and SG-1). How about re-playing Letters From the Other Side part2 (its the only epp that I don't have on CD). I know, have JMS write an epp for SG-1. That would be cool (although he might be a little bussy with Spider-Man). I just need something to get me through DEC. No stupid X-mas movies, no reruns and no killing the good shows that we have now. I hope to see new Jeremiah epps in January( not March you Lazy SOBs). Its strange that the month (DEC) with both X-mas and my birthday, always seems devoid of anything good on TV. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Bring back: Farscape, Earth2, Futurama, Lexx, Odyssey5, Withcblade, Sliders, Cleopatra 2525, Firefly, B5 Crusade and make Riverworld into a fulltime show.

Very true, I definitely miss both series. As for the episode of Season 1 you have miss. The dvd of Season 1 is scheduled to come in January. I'm looking forward to it.
Hopefully we will see both series again, although I think probably SG1 first.

Krystal :p