3.10: Remnants

3x10 Remnants

Syd/Will is really refreshing to see! Not only are they adorable and best-friendy, but there's no angst between them. I love me some angst, but Syd/Vaughn has enough of that. I just knew, by the huge ass grin on my face through all the Syd/Will scenes, that I really really like this 'ship. I don't like S/V any less at *all*, but I like S/W. Aww.

I don't think there's anything at all I hated about this ep. Nada.

Pretty pretty Sark ("Julian" ::squees at the sexiness of the name::), pretty pretty Will with his shaved head.

Lauren wasn't even there and I only just realized.

Jack kind of ****ed me off with his whole protective father spiel. No thanks.

Vaughn holding Sydney close when she came off the table was cute.

LOVED IT!

I loved this episode! It was great to see Will back. He is a great character, and a nice offset for the rest of the people. He takes things in stride, and still has some wide eyes enthusiasm even after all he's bee through.

My favorite scene was when he and Syd went into that hotel undercover. :D

Why do I get the feeling we haven't see the last of Alison yet?

I only have one question, why didn't Syd kill Stark when she had the chance? I love his character, and I'd have missed him, but after all the trouble he's caused, you would think she'd go ahead and take him out.

Maybe she has a thing for him? ;) Maybe it would cause more problems than it would solve ie - the Covenant would get a new man to replace Sark, and the CIA would be completely blindsided because they wouldn't be able to identify this new person as the Covenant member or predict his movements/actions like they can with Sark.

I would have thought that Sydney would know Alison wouldn't be dead, or maybe she just didn't want to tell Will that she's invincible (or whatever she is!) because of his fragile emotional state concerning Francie!Bot and maybe because it was top secret and she wasn't allowed to tell him? I'll have to watch the ep again to see whether she just didn't tell Will, or whether she actually told the CIA that Alison was dead (because that would imply that she believes it herself, which is a lack of continuity).

i think sydney didn't kill sark because she's not entirely sure what he means to her. she can't remember her life from the past two years, but she knows he was important to her during that time. i think she's reluctant to dismiss that too quickly.

i kind of think it would have been interesting if vaughn had seen something between syd + will, even if it was just like a kiss on the cheek or something. that would have been interesting

Back