1. A community of fans, aspiring writers, and published novelists, we are the world's largest - and friendliest! - science fiction and fantasy forums.

Registration is free, and we regularly give away free books and DVDs.

So why not join now and meet people with similar interests and tastes in books, movies, and TV?

Dismiss Notice

Scream of the Shalka

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by Dave, Dec 5, 2003.

Dave

Dave Wherever I Am, I'm There Staff Member

Lorien1

Lorien1 Faith Manages

I have been following the story,I think it is quite good.Hard to judge the Doctor,as it's animation.Colin.<*>.

Dave

Dave Wherever I Am, I'm There Staff Member

I've just seen the first four episodes together. It's good if a little short. I thought the animated Doctor looked a little Dracula-like; I'm not sure if that was the idea. I will certainly watch the next two.

Status

Status Master Confusser

Thanks, Dave, I really enjoyed that! Sure hope I get to see 5 & 6, wanna' know how it comes out. :D

I really can't compare it to much because all I know are the radio programs I've picked up on BBC7 on the net lately.

Lorien1

Lorien1 Faith Manages

The Doc is very Vampire like! Good story.Colin.<*>.

ray gower

ray gower New Member

Been watching it on BBCi interactive page over the last couple of days.

Ignoring the awful Anime cartooning, it is a good story that they could flesh out into a proper Dr Who series.

Dracula like? I would class it more Victorian Gent, because of the long sideburns, than Dracula?

Wouldn't like to comment about Mr Grant in the role either, excepting; not sure the voice and dialogue went with the character as drawn, it could feel a lot different if he was in the flesh.