Spacerace

shazstar

Flygirl
hey guys,

thought I'd post a thread on this eppy - I really really really enjoyed this one, found myself laughing all the way through especially at the
commentry they were giving us

Best moment - the
tealc and Carter bit, "Major Carter has requested that I remainhere to assist her",
"I have?"
and then this one had me in tears,
"I am in your debt Major Carter..."
"Indeed!"

All together - a very good episode!
What did you guys think?

It was great to start to see the "Real" Sam. It really showed how comfortable Amanda was with the episode because she looked so relaxed and she was genuinely funny.

We need to see more of this side of Sam... But not too often.. we don't want her to turn into a comic releif

I debate whether or not we saw the real Sam or the real Amanda Tapping in that eppy! Either or, it was a very fun episode. My brother Monotone Bob was ****ing himself.

Favourite bit?
"Gung-Ho". SO Amanda! *grins*

I agree with Allan though - we don't need Sam to become ANOTHER Jack. I love our darling Colonel, don't get me wrong, but it would just ruin the dynamic if we had ... well .... two smartasses! :D

I also suggest watching this episode while consuming Tacos. You HAVE to trust me on this! :nuts: What can I say people? I was up late, it had been a long day .... what's a girl to do? ;)

From
Aardie

I have to say it certainly was a radical departure from anything we've seen before.... although a change is always good, I felt this one was too much too soon - especially with the difference in Sam... maybe I need to get a sense of humour.

Nekhen x

Yeah. It was a bit radical, wasn't it? Ah well. All fun!

*Aardie pats Nekhen on the back* You haveta visit Gitwyiaville, darl. Get into the eccentricity! YAY!

I really enjoyed this episode.

Although it would have been nice if there was a little more Jack adn Daniel stuff.

Loved this ep :D Too bad it was probably the last one we will be getting until next year :(

:( No stargate tonight ...... :(

C7 pulled off Stargate AND Jag ......

Not happy Jan ......

*Aardie doesn't know who Hungry is, but is going to join in on the festivities* Hiya! :wave:

And the reason that they pulled off Stargate? Well, I heard that one of the top-notch Ch7 executive guys in Sydney - the one who supports all the sci fi on 7 - left a few weeks ago. Hence why it started to show late, then why it is not on now.

It's just speculation. Don't quote me on it.

Quite frankly, I am about ready to go and get my Minions and really hurt Ch 7. But that would be mean and cruel and nasty, wouldn't it? And .... well .... apparently being mean and cruel and nasty is ... well .... WRONG .... :rolleyes:

From
Aardie

Heya Shelby and all - apologies for my absence .... I had to go find food ....... the search was most fruitful :D ;) :rolly2:

Nah - seriously - rl been catching up with me ... I can fly now :D

be scared .... be very scared ...... :evil:

are u sure we can't go hunt down C7 ? I'm very grumpy about them killing the show - and at the same time as JAG as well :(

Anywho ........ I'll stop rambling now :p

If you want to hunt down Ch 7 - go for it. I'll lend you a few Minions to help you. I find that making them watch bad reruns of "Cybergirl" tends to do the trick! ;)

From
Aardie

If you're going to be a Mistress, my dear Shelby, you need to use your imagination! I expect a sure-fire creative way of dealing with Channel 7 executives. In a report. On my desk. Tomorrow morning.

Neernie neernie neer! :D

Oooh! :wave: Hi Hungry, don't believe we've met!

Nekhen x

Back