3.07: The Hand of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
The Mutant X team embarks on a mission to locate and capture a powerful super-mutant who possesses god-like powers.

I totally love this episode, of course I can't be objective because I just love Peter Stebbings. And seeing him in Mutant X was just awesome. I totally love his acting as Kristoff. And totally love his interaction with Shalimar. It was good to see Jesse again more into the action at least not in Sanctuary.

Also it was interesting the information Lexa give the group of the people that tell her things, the so called Dominion.

It was a interesting episode, and I really enjoy the story and action in it.

Krystal :cool:

This one was great!

I really love Peter Stebbings and was glad to see him on the show.

I wish Jesse would get more action time with his powers instead of always fixing things, or doing all the computer work. Maybe his power is too much of a special effect since Lexa came on.

Originally posted by DarkCity545

I wish Jesse would get more action time with his powers instead of always fixing things, or doing all the computer work.

I agree, he's kind of take the place of Adam in some way, since Adam was the one that stays in Sanctuary most of the time and direct them. Jesse's not like a leader but is the one guiding them with the computers etc. I really hope they let him more in the action as the season progress.

Krystal

Quote:
I wish Jesse would get more action time with his powers instead of always fixing things, or doing all the computer work.
That is so true! He is my favorate...but they are killing him.
Anyway, i did not like this ep to terribly much. It was cool with feral versus feral but the whole "God Guy" part...nah.

There have been mutants that could suck your soul/lifeforce out, mutants that could steel your thoughts and make you a vegatable, mutants that can blow you up, so why not a mutant that could heal, remember his curse is that it has to be passed on to someone else in order for him to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.