Where Are They Now? (Space Precinct)

ray gower

Where Are They Now?

Been rather too long since I last saw any of the SP shows. But I cannot honestly say I remember having seen any of the actors appear in anything since!
Which either means they are really great actors and I didn't see them, or they now do other things.

So what have they done since the Precinct

well, simone's most recent work includes a danish movie called At Kende Sandheden or something, and A Song For A Raggy Boy, before that she was in Mary, Mother of Jesus, a guest star in an ep of A Touch of Frost and a regular in series called A Many Splintered Thing.
Rob was in an ep of Murder One, couple of Melrose Place episodes, in The Opposite Sex And What to Do With Them, Elvis and the Colonel and a couple other things...
Mary Woodvine acted in Eastenders, but she's mostly into theatre.
And I saw Ted Shackelford in Touched By An Angel (TV show) and a few TV movies, but I really didn't catch their names.
Anyways, you can find an entire listing for all of them at www.imdb.com

Originally posted by Lady Eowyn

Rob was in an ep of Murder One, couple of Melrose Place episodes, in The Opposite Sex And What to Do With Them, Elvis and the Colonel and a couple other things...

He was also a presenter on Fox News until recently but since then nothing. Unless Jill knows something she's not telling us!

Mary Woodvine acted in Eastenders, but she's mostly into theatre.

Who was she in Eastenders? Or was she just an extra? She was in our local cinema but I didn't know that until the play had stopped running.

Anyway it was good to hear from you again Stasha!

Back