- I love how Jack is essentially good but he will go to the ends of the earth and can resemble evilness at times for Sydney, how glad must she be to have him on her side.
- The dream sequences, especially at the beginning when it was pretty graphic and she was pulling the tube from her wound, but also at the end when she realizes (on seeing the angel) that she'd been to this apartment before and that she was remembering the missing 2 years through her dreams.
- I'm not a big fan of the Lauren/Vaughn thing, i never will be - i love the Syd/Vaughn dynamic. You can't deny that he still has feelings for Sydney - Lauren had a gun to her head twice today and Vaughn didn't show half as much emotion to that as at the airport when Sydney was only leaving.
- The scene where Syd was leaving - the hug, the almost-kiss and the little speech he gave her, all very sweet, full of emotion and very well acted.
("...everything changes. Some things don't.")
Things i loved less -
- Lauren. I won't keep going on about this every ep, but JJ Abrams (the creator of Alias) said we will come to like her as he has, but i've seen absolutely nothing so far that is supposed to help us reach that objective. Do i have a slight respect for her loving this man even though his heart belongs to someone else - maybe. Will i ever like her - no. Not to say i didn't give her a chance, i was ready and willing, she's just not the type of character i could get used to.
This episode was awesome! This is what Alias is supposed to be like! Sloane was back to his creepy self, Syd did some major butt kicking, Jack got in on some action, and Vaughn actually stood up to his shrew of a wife.
I can't wait to find out what happens, and I'm disapointed that I have two weeks to kill before the next ep.
I wonder if Jen was the one who came up with the idea for that fight between Syd and the gaurds. I know she learned how to use those weapons during her stint in Daredevil.
Do we really need spoiler tags in an ep thread that is clearly marked?
But yeah - that fight was cool! They didn't give up too easily either, it took her a while to subdue them both! Oh and Marshall wasn't nearly as annoying this ep, his gadget of the week was pretty wicked :rolly2: