Alias - Lauren - Love her or Loathe her? (S3 spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sydney's back from the dead and Vaughn up and got himself a wife - what a twist to the plot!

Lauren, the new wife, is played by Australian actress Melissa George (despite the English lilt, she wasn't born here).

So, thoughts? Glad for Syd to finally have a rival in the love stakes? Wish Lauren would go *fall* on a stake?

I don't like her, and I think she's got something bad planned for Syd.

i need more time to decide. i mean on the one hand it's really not her fault any of this happened (as far as we know.....) but on the other she needs to understand the same thing abou syd. it's understandable that she should be jealous, but i don't know.... she's just highly nieve (sp?) for some one in her job.....

Well, she is mainly a desk jockey. She's never had any time in the field, as far as we know, and I think that's one of the biggest reasons why she can't relate to Syd better.

Originally posted by Lonewolf89
Well, she is mainly a desk jockey. She's never had any time in the field, as far as we know, and I think that's one of the biggest reasons why she can't relate to Syd better.
Spoilers (minor) for 3x05 Repercussions-
In the car Sydney actually asks Lauren if she's field-rated, because of the high-speed car chase through the street, and Lauren says she isn't.

ok, i didn't like her at first, and i was thinking maybe it was just that whole 'i like sydney so i hate her' thing, but....

turns out i was right. she's a lying skank (pardon that....) after 3.12 looks like i was right. oooooh sydney's so gonna kick her butt eventually

Spoilers for After 6...

I really like Lauren now, I love evil characters, and her and Sark have so much chemistry and sparkage that her and Vaughn just don't have at all.

ok, true i do like her as evil, but in that whole 'love to hate her' kind of way. and you're right, she is cooler now that she's evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pyar Alias 2
L Alias 15
A Alias 2
T Alias 8
G Alias 24