Profiler on DVD

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Did you know? Profiler is available on DVD from A&E and NBC ---

It'll cost you a bit though -- at Best Buy it's $74.99 US and when I first checked places like Amazon, it was around $99.99 -- don't know if it's gone down or not - haven't checked again.

The set is very nice. Slim boxes holding each of the DVDs in another box (the typical 'holding' package) --

The first episode has commentary from Ally Walker and Robert Davi - you can listen to one or the other during viewing - too bad, b/c interaction btwn the two could have been interesting, but Robert's commentary is very nice. Haven't listened to Ally's yet.

As far as other special features, not sure yet, I'm only on disc 3 - and so far, the commentary on the 1st ep is all I've seen. That may be all there is - which would be disappointing b/c the special features are a lot of fun - but that's okay too - we have the show on DVD! Which is way better than what we had before - sporadic offerings of repeats (unless you get CourtTV) --

So - a big "WOOHOO"!!

(and too bad NBC didn't know what it had - the show could've kept going - b/c what do they have now on Sat nights? Nothing)

The prices are still too high to buy them new, but you can find them on those amazon z-shops cheaper.

And all four seasons are out on DVD now.

Cool to know that one of the best TV shows is now on DVD! Can anyone tell me the name of the episode where Sam confronts Jill (Sharon Lesher) after she was captured and what # episode it was? It happens to be one of my personal favorites.

Cool to know that one of the best TV shows is now on DVD! Can anyone tell me the name of the episode where Sam confronts Jill (Sharon Lesher) after she was captured and what # episode it was? It happens to be one of my personal favorites.

"Every Five Minutes" is the episode where Sharon/Jill is caught and may be the episode you're thinking of.

It's actually one of my faves - but not b/c of Sharon.

I haven't watched S2 in quite some time - might have to pull those out again.