Just saw tonights ep in the UK, one question

Nick0208UK

Yeah, hi

It's pretty simple, now i haven't seen a mag in ages so...Is Daniel back for good?

thanks

Nick,

Yeah, D jackson is back.

But Jonas ( spoiler )

;
;

;

;

;
;

;

Is not in it until the 13th episode and it seems it's the only episode with him in.

I feel really angry about this. anyone else ?

Well, not angry as such - just can't think why they'd want to bring him back, having established in 'Meridian' that he shouldn't have been allowed in the S.G.C., never mind S.G.-1, in the first place. :confused:

Best wishes,
Hatshepsut :wave:
--

Errr I don't think this is the right place for this and it should be moved to the season 7 thread due to spoilers!

Originally posted by Hatshepsut
Well, not angry as such - just can't think why they'd want to bring him back, having established in 'Meridian' that he shouldn't have been allowed in the S.G.C., never mind S.G.-1, in the first place. :confused: --

Despite Hat's well-voiced displeasure at the inclusion of Jonas, some of us have grown right fond of the lad and hope to see him back. The brief bit of chemistry in the S7 opener suggests that DJ and JQ would make for fine viewing.

Well, had Quinn been introduced in a rational way as, for instance, a member of S.G.-7 that we just haven't met before, then I would have watched series 6, and probably come to like Quinn too. He seems quite anodyne. But... the script prohibited that happening.

You see, it's kind of like watching 'Pride and Prejudice' and having Indiana Jones as one of Mr. Darcy's friends who was staying with Mr. Bingley.

I adore Indiana Jones (and Harrison Ford :) ) but I really don't want to see him waltzing with the Bennet sisters at the Netherfield Ball. He'd be completely out of place and I wouldn't watch it.

It's the same with Quinn, and it's nothing personal. His presence just renders the episodes he's in unbelievable, and I blame the writers for that. It so wasn't necessary. :(

Best wishes,
Hatshepsut :wave:
--

jonas and daniel did have good chemistry and banter. I really wish he'd have stuck around, especially given the flatness of the next 9 eps (my opinion, YMMV)

with a lite jack, i can only feel it would have benefitted them to have a 4th team member (or really fifth) just to have someone for folks to talk to other than being split up 2 and 1+co star of the week

but cest le vie, water under the bridge and all that

only time will tell if the last 11 improve over the first 11

I agree. Jonas was a very unbelievable character. I don't like him. But he does good in the season 6 climax.

They kind of needed to have him to have come from an alien world to get the naquadria, as part of the SGC coming closer to accomplishing it's standing orders, but they certainly should have found a smoother way to bring in the fourth SG-1 member.

/\/\/\/\/ FIRST EP IN SERIES 7 SPOILER \/\/\/\/\/\

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The same goes for Daniel's return in Fallen, but I was just so glad to see him return I ommited that episode from my memory :)

Series 7 was just so much better than series 6.