6.3: Forget Me...Not

I never thought about them having to bind the whitelighter half too.

If a whitelighter turns evil they turn into a darklighter right? I know that whitelighters can orb and heal (And we don't know if Wyatt will have this power. Chris and Paige are both half whitelighters and they can't heal), but what other powers do they have?

doing things while invisible? cause remember before they knew leo was a whitelighter and he would help them out with the book of shadows and stuff but they couldn't see him?

Was that Leo or someone else? I remember the book used to turn pages for them and help them find what they were looking for, but I thought they figured out that was Grams and the one time maybe Pru helping them out.

i don't know, it so hard to remember anymore. i think that they thought it was grams, but i also seem to remember leo saying that he did it. wasn't there an episode where they walked in and saw him flipping the pages or something?

yeah i seem to remember that too, but i'm not sure if he was invisible or had some other way of doing it.

And Mom helped out at least once. But i think they decided that normally it's Grams.

yeah, it's kind of funny cause i watched the very first episode the other day, WOW did they really go for the 'natural' look on the girls. especially when compared with now....

There has been a lot of changes in the look and a few things they used to do.

I guess the writers feel the girls have had enough time with their powers and should now be able to handle more on their own.

yeah - plus maturing and changing is a natural part of life anyway.

But as another person who's been rewatching series 1 - it's quite amazing how Prue used to squint her eyes and then moved to the extravagant arm movements, Piper started off not being able to control the length of time a freeze would last and how Phoebe was a lot more fun :D

It was funnier when they were learning their powers. Maybe it's time for a new power and some mix-ups with it.

well i guess thats what they tried to do with Pheobe's empath power - but it didn't work nearly as well :(

Phoebe's new powers have never really made the show more interesting. Maybe because they are not active like the other sisters. When Piper was able to blow things up instead of just freezing them that was funny. I will never forget them putting oven mits on her hands. :rolly2:

it was pretty funny. hey, speaking of which, anyone ever wonder how they afford to replace all the **** in their place? i mean, let's face it: most of the attacks happen in their apartment so when and where do they keep getting the money to replace all this stuff?

yeah i used to wonder about that especially since Piper went through a phase about caring excessively about money problems but i guess now Phoebe being rich and successful can sort it out. :D

maybe at some point you might think they'd come up with a spell to protect the house or something....

"A protection potion? If there were such a thing don't you think we'd be mixing it in our morning coffee?"

Sorry i know that's not exactly the same but that quote just popped into my head and i had to share :D But i guess the same principles works with the house - if they got find/figure one out, i'm sure they'd use it. probably just don't have any spare time "being as Charming as we are" :D

i know, i know....if they did have some potion to protect the house i'd probably be complaining that that seemed a little too easy....:D